Agent Rosalie Siegel sold world rights.
- Man Against Nature: The Next Hot Genre?
"Some people are saying that adventure narrative is the next memoir," Krichevksy, agent to Junger, told PW.
- Can E-mails Be Binding in Publishing Deals?
Since the audio house did not have a signed contract from the agent for the audiobook, even after it was put on sale, the agent pressed for the title to be pulled from circulation.
- PW: Buying, Selling Rights At GoodStory.com
"We've also been meeting with publishing houses, agents and studios, and we're getting a good response."
- The Power of a Rave Review
“Several agents asked to see the manuscript, and within a week of sending it out, I had more than one offer of representation...I think the Critic’s Report might be what helped me finally garner the interest of agents,” Rubin said.
- PW: Religion Publishers Have Active AAR/SBL Meeting
Coogan said that before he had an agent, he thought he was carefully negotiating his own deals.
- Fall 2011 Flying Starts: Marie Lu
A firm advocate of value added by agents and editors, Lu advises all aspiring writers to find representation first.
- Deals: Week of 5/3/2010
Agent William Clark, of William Clark Associates, brokered the deal.
- Book Deals: Week of September 1, 2014
Agent Emily S.
- Children's Job Moves: June 2016
She was previously an agent at Sterling Lord Literistic.
- Debate Swirls Around Reversion Rights
“All agents will think long and hard about selling on the same terms to Simon & Schuster, since they are asking for something no one else has,” DeFiore said.
- Cross-Platform Consulting
"Jane said I wasn't really a manager and I wasn't really an agent.
- ALA 2014: Librarian by Day, Novelist by Night
Thomas suggested getting a hold of the book that contains a list of all literary agents, which will tell you what each agents wants in terms of genre and how they want it—whether it’s one chapter, the whole manuscript, or a purposal.
- Book Deals: Week of October 21, 2013
Agent Emily van Beek at Folio Literary Management represented Stead, and Brenda Bowen at Sanford J.
- Deals: Week of May 21, 2012
Agent Jason Allen Ashlock at Movable Type represented Rayman.