- Agents Discuss the New Norms of Christian Publishing
Daniel sees more opportunities for agents to bring creative concepts that don’t necessarily fit with the usual Christian living titles.
- Agents Weigh the Growth Of Alternate Publishing Options
PW spoke to some agents about what they think the Konrath deal signals, if anything.
- Q & A with Children’s Book Agent Steven Malk
At what point did you decide to become a literary agent?
- Dohle Addresses Booksellers, Authors and Agents About Merger
He also assured agents that backlist will remain "a priority."
- Stalin's Secret Agents: The Subversion of Roosevelt's Government
., Evans and Romerstein reveal the degree to which Soviet agents infiltrated the U.S. government after World War II.
- Former Firebrand Agents Hangs New Shingle
Upstart Crow started taking submissions this week, and the three agents are bringing all their clients to the new venture.
- iBooks Bestsellers: 'Foreign Agent' Takes Over
Foreign Agent by Brad Thor - 9781476789378 - (AtriaEmily Bestler Books) 2.
- iBooks Bestsellers: Thor's 'Foreign Agent' is #1
Thor's latest Scot Horvath thriller, Foreign Agent, is #1 on the list.
- The Upstart D.C. Agents Making Waves in New York
It was on something of a lark that Keith Urbahn and Matt Latimer found themselves working as literary agents.
- Obituary: Roslyn Targ, Longtime Agent, Dies at 92
Roslyn Targ, a longtime Manhattan literary agent who worked with some of the biggest writers of her day and brought translated American works to Europe, died in her Greenwich Village apartment on October 29.
- B.O.Q.: An Ncis Special Agent Fran Setliff Novel
Naval Criminal Investigative Service special agent Fran Setliff looks into the suspicious death of Ann Buckhalter, the wife of retired Lt.
- Agent Buys Christian SF House Marcher Lord
\tLiterary agent Steve Laube has acquired Christian science fiction publisher Marcher Lord Press.
- The FBI-KGB War: A Special Agent's Story
Aside from the excitement the book generates on the spy-hunting level, it reveals much about the inner workings of the Bureau during an era when, as Lamphere notes, "the FBI agent was king.''
- Spies: The Secret Agents Who Changed the Course of History
Volkman ( Secret Intelligence ) here offers a collection of short biographies of nearly 50 of the century's major secret agents and those who ``ran'' them.
- 2019 SCBWI Conference: Agents and Editors Give Advice
Alexander Slater, agent at Trident Media Group, commented on a huge rise in graphic novels.