- Maud Newton Confronts Her Past
Ancestor Trouble was one of her first deals there.Julie Barer, Newton’s agent at the Book Group, had also been following her.
- The Urge: Our History of Addiction
Agent: Libby McGuire, The Gernert Company.
- Moving On Up: 'Beasts of Prey'
Between 2015 and 2019, Gray said, “I worked on the manuscript intermittently until I discovered a Twitter pitching event called #DVPit, where I was able to ‘pitch’ my book to literary agents and connect with my now-literary agent, Pete Knapp.”
- Q & A with Katie Yamasaki
I had an agent right out of grad school, and we could never sell anything.
- What’s in a Name? ISNI Can Tell You That
Getting vendors of rights management software solutions to store and track ISNIs would be the next great milestone for this fast-growing standard; if literary agents, publishers, book distributors, and booksellers all used ISNIs, then rights and royalties processes in book publishing would run that muc
- The Women I Love
Agent: Anna Stein, ICM Partners.
- From Ladle to Grave
Agent: Jessica Faust, BookEnds Literary.
- Cold Brew Corpse: A Coffee Lover's Mystery
Agent: Amanda Leuck, Spencerhill Assoc.
- A Counterfeit Suitor
Agent: Lucienne Diver, Knight Agency.
- A Most Unusual Duke
Agent: Julie Gwinn, the Seymour Agency.
Agent: Lauren Spieller, TriadaUS (Feb.)
- The Danger Within
Agent: Toby Peake, Peake Assoc.
- Blood in the Garden: The Flagrant History of the 1990s New York Knicks
Agent: Daniel Greenberg, Levine Greenberg Rostan Literary.
- Arty Parties: An Entertaining Cookbook from the Creator of Salad for President
Agent: Kitty Cowles, Cowles Agency.
- The Fifties: An Underground History
Agent: Liz Darhansoff, Darhansoff & Verrill.