- All These Ashes
Agent: James McGowan, BookEnds Literary.
- The Bounce Back
Agent: Nalini Akolekar, Spencerhill Assoc.
- King of the Blues: The Rise and Reign of B.B. King
Agent: Deborah Grosvenor, Grosvenor Literary Agency.
- Ahmed Aziz's Epic Year
Agent: Alyssa Henkin, Trident Media Group.
- AAPI Voices Lead
Looking past the many stereotypes imposed on their communities, a broad range of Asian American and Pacific Islander authors are poised to deliver thoughtful, inspiring, and carefully rendered accounts of their history and contemporary life.
- Religion Book Deals: July 28, 2021
IVP’s associate editor Ethan McCarthy acquired world rights to the book, which was agented by Wolgemuth & Associates.
- The Stowaway
Agent: Brandi Bowles, United Talent Agency.
- Greedy: Notes from a Bisexual Who Wants Too Much
Agent: Wendy Sherman, Wendy Sherman Assoc.
- Enemy at the Gates, 20
Agent: Simon Lipskar, Writers House.
- The Second Chinese Revolution
Russian agents are employed to do the dirty work, so the Chinese have deniability; in return, China promises to buy all their oil and gas from Russia.
- Fall 2021 Children's Announcements: Publishers R-Z
Random HouseThis Is a Gift for You by Emily Winfield Martin (Sept. 14, $18.99, ISBN 978-1-5247-1416-1) pays tribute to the simple joys of life and nature, and reminds readers that the greatest gift we have is time spent together.
- Oaths of Legacy: Book Two of the Bloodright Trilogy
Agent: Thao Le, Sandra Dijkstra Literary.
- Burnt Toast and Other Disasters: A Book of Heroic Hacks, Fabulous Fixes, and Secret Sauces
Agent: Sharon Bowers, Miller Bowers Griffin Literary Management.
- Left for Dead
Agent: Dan Conaway, Writers House.
- Sweet Love
Agent: Eva Scalzo, Speilburg Literary.