- Children’s Lit Community Launches Auction to Help Refugees in Europe
Authors, illustrators, agents, editors, and more are coming together to help raise money to support the refugee crisis in Europe.
- D.C. Dead
“FBI agents are not awfully good at investigating homicides,” the first lady remarks.
- Jews and Booze: Becoming American in the Age of Prohibition
The 18th Amendment did have some Jewish supporters, notably Prohibition agent Izzy Einstein, a “flamboyantly ethnic” A Jewish immigrant and nationally renowned Prohibition agent who prosecuted fellow Jews with “irrepressible gusto.”
Agent: Jennifer Joel, ICM.
- Vandal Love
Agent: Gail Hochman, Brandt & Hochman Literary Agents.
- The Caspian Gates
Agent: James Gill, United Agents, U.K.
- One of a Kind
Illustrator’s agent: Arena Illustration.
- The Spark of Life: Electricity in the Human Body
Agent: Felicity Bryan, Felicity Bryan Literary Agency.
- Spike, the Mixed-Up Monster
Agent: Brenda Bowen, Sanford J.
Agent: Tim Bates, Pollinger, Ltd.
- A is for Musk Ox
Agent: Nancy Gallt Literary Agency.
- Two Bunny Buddies
Author’s agent: Liza Pulitzer Voges, Eden Street Literary.
- Space Taxi: Archie Takes Flight
Authors’ agent: Ginger Knowlton, Curtis Brown.
- Here Comes Destructosaurus!
Illustrator’s agent: Holly McGhee, Pippin Properties.
- Famous Baby
Agent: Joy Tutela, David Black Agency.