- Merrymakers Turns Agent with Pete the Cat Licensing Program
Since it was founded in 1994, Merrymakers has been known as a licensee, creating plush and other gift items tied to children’s book properties and selling them to the specialty and book trade.
- London Blood: Further Adventures of the American Agent Abroad
Benjamin Franklin again takes time from his colonial trade mission chores to help solve several nasty murders in London, circa 1759.
- Moral Agents: Eight Twentieth-Century American Writers
Mendelson takes a fascinating look at the public personas and private selves of eight well-known male writers in 20th-century America, profiling them in relation to literature and the larger culture.
- IN THE PIRATE'S DEN: My Life as a Secret Agent for Castro
Masetti spins a tale of progressive disillusionment with communism.
- Idea Agent: Leadership That Liberates Creativity and Accelerates Innovation
A geologist-turned-manager at Corning, Echeverría proves skillful at managing scientists to develop cutting-edge products, such as the glass panels used for televisions and other displays.
- An Impeccable Spy: Richard Sorge, Stalin's Master Agent
Former war correspondent Matthews (Stalin’s Children) examines Soviet spymaster Richard Sorge in this vivid biography.
- The Secret Agent Training Manual: How to Make and Break Top Secret Messages: A Companion to the Secret Agents Jack and Max Stalwart Series
Publishing simultaneously with the first two books in the Secret Agents Jack and Max Stalwart series, a spin-off of Hunt’s Secret Agent Jack Stalwart chapter books, this informative workbook highlights more than 25 cryptographic techniques.
- Lit Agent Machinist Among Newly Named Partners at ICM
ICM Partners has added nine agents as partners, including literary agent Alexandra Machinist.
- London Book Fair 2013:Defining the New Role for Literary Agents
In this way, Lownie noted, literary agents have become more like, "sports agents or celebrity managers," in so far as they now need to look after their author's entire career.
- Getting the Green Light: Notes from an SCBWI Agents Panel
He stated, “The goal isn’t to get an agent; it’s to get the right agent.
- Fall 2015 M.F.A. Update: When Do You Need an Agent?
That’s what happened for me.I met my agent as a student in NYU’s M.F.A. program, at an agent/writer meet-and-greet.
- Literary Agents: How to Get and Work with the Right One for You
Larsen is a San Francisco agent.
- AGENTS OF ATROCITY: Leaders, Followers, and the Violations of Human Rights in Civil War
The English civil war was comparatively free of atrocities; the most influential principal, Oliver Cromwell, was relatively tolerant and kept his agents, the New Model Army, under rigid discipline.
- How to Navigate a Changing Business? Children's Agents Shed Some Light
“It’s an agent’s job to notice the changes in the business,” she said.
- Mid-Six Figure Deal for FBI Agent Tell-All
\t\tPocket editorial director Emily Bestler and senior editor Gary Goldstein were the winners in agent Todd Shuster's auction for the tentatively titled No Heroes, a first-person account by a high-ranking FBI agent about domestic terrorism that will be