- The Secret Agent Training Manual: How to Make and Break Top Secret Messages: A Companion to the Secret Agents Jack and Max Stalwart Series
Publishing simultaneously with the first two books in the Secret Agents Jack and Max Stalwart series, a spin-off of Hunt’s Secret Agent Jack Stalwart chapter books, this informative workbook highlights more than 25 cryptographic techniques.
- Lit Agent Machinist Among Newly Named Partners at ICM
ICM Partners has added nine agents as partners, including literary agent Alexandra Machinist.
- London Book Fair 2013:Defining the New Role for Literary Agents
In this way, Lownie noted, literary agents have become more like, "sports agents or celebrity managers," in so far as they now need to look after their author's entire career.
- Getting the Green Light: Notes from an SCBWI Agents Panel
He stated, “The goal isn’t to get an agent; it’s to get the right agent.
- Fall 2015 M.F.A. Update: When Do You Need an Agent?
That’s what happened for me.I met my agent as a student in NYU’s M.F.A. program, at an agent/writer meet-and-greet.
- Literary Agents: How to Get and Work with the Right One for You
Larsen is a San Francisco agent.
- AGENTS OF ATROCITY: Leaders, Followers, and the Violations of Human Rights in Civil War
The English civil war was comparatively free of atrocities; the most influential principal, Oliver Cromwell, was relatively tolerant and kept his agents, the New Model Army, under rigid discipline.
- How to Navigate a Changing Business? Children's Agents Shed Some Light
“It’s an agent’s job to notice the changes in the business,” she said.
- Mid-Six Figure Deal for FBI Agent Tell-All
\t\tPocket editorial director Emily Bestler and senior editor Gary Goldstein were the winners in agent Todd Shuster's auction for the tentatively titled No Heroes, a first-person account by a high-ranking FBI agent about domestic terrorism that will be
- SPECIAL AGENT: My Life on the Front Lines As a Woman in the FBI
Her initiation in 1980 at the Quantico training academy was a grueling process of "flush out the weak," at a time when the old guard—and even many younger agents—remained openly hostile to the notion of female agents.
- Time Traders II: The Defiant Agents & Key Out of Time
This omnibus-volume reprint of two Norton novellas, The Defiant Agents (1962) and Key Out of Time (1963), showcases the science fiction grand master's stylish way with a space-time adventure yarn.
- Secret Agent: The True Story of the Covert War Against Hitler
With James Bondesque devices, disguise and sabotage, secret agents became Britain's weapon against Germany after Britain's troops were forced off the continent.
- Code Master: Secret Agent! [With Cards and Mirrors and Mission Packet Puzzles]
Code Master: Secret Agent!
- Julie Just Moves to Agent Side, Joins Janklow & Nesbit
Julie Just has joined Janklow & Nesbit as an agent.
- Zigzag: The Incredible Wartime Exploits of Double Agent Eddie Chapman
There are legitimate questions as to the enigmatic Chapman's motivation, but Booth, who collaborated with Chapman's widow, Betty, invariably sides with the double agent against his critics.