- STANDING NEXT TO HISTORY: An Agent's Life Inside the Secret Service
Agent, Ed Breslin.
- Agent Jack: The True Story of Mi5's Secret Nazi Hunter
Posing as Gestapo agent “Jack King,” Roberts recruited more than 500 British fascists to help prepare for the German invasion of England.
- Prairie Man: The Struggle Between Sitting Bull and Indian Agent James McLaughlin
The first half of the book belongs to Sitting Bull; his eventual nemesis, James McLaughlin, does not come fully into view until 1881, when he accepted the position of Indian agent at the Standing Rock Agency in the Dakota Territory.
- Breaking and Entering: A Manual for the Working Actor: From Auditions to Agents to a Career
Carlson, an accomplished manager and talent agent for a number of successful actors, explains the critical choices and challenges of the drama student seeking a career in his new guide.
- Murder at Drury Lane: Further Adventures of the American Agent in London
Set in 1758, the latest well-crafted and entertaining Ben Franklin mystery (after The Case of the Christmas Murder ) finds the Pennsylvania colony's astute agent in England waging a snail-paced bureacratic battle with the Penn family.
- The Social Agent: A True Intrigue of Sex, Spies, and Heartbreak Behind the Iron Curtain
One of the most fascinating characters is double agent Jiri Mucha, the flamboyant son of famed art nouveau painter Alphonse Mucha, who is at the core of the narrative.
- White Shotgun: An FBI Special Agent Ana Grey Novel
Smith's overly complicated fourth suspense novel featuring FBI special agent Ana Grey (after Judas Horse) takes the spirited Ana and her moody lover, Sterling McCord, to Siena, Italy, ostensibly to meet a half-sister Ana only recently discovered existed, Cecilia Nicosa.
- The Frequent Traveler's Guide: What Smart Travelers and Travel Agents Know
There are sections on air travel, rental cars, hotel rooms, cruises, travel tours, international travel, travel agents, travel insurance, travel crimes and discrimination in traveling.
- A Hunt for Justice: The True Story of a Woman Undercover Wildlife Agent
This consistently engrossing first-person account by a retired special agent with the U.S.
- American Radical: Inside the World of an Undercover Muslim FBI Agent
A Muslim American working as an undercover agent in a counterterrorism unit in the FBI grapples with his faith while posing as a jihadi sympathizer in this multifaceted, action-packed account of real-life spycraft.
- Rubin Pfeffer Adds a New Cap: Solo Literary Agent
He compares being an agent to being an obstetrician.
- NYRF Panel Helps Children's Authors and Agents Navigate New Hollywood
In this booming marketplace, agents are wary, and are working hard to protect sub rights related to a literary property.
- A Border Patrol Agent-Turned-Author Meets Protests in California
“It’s inherently problematic that the voice of a Border Patrol agent is being lifted up in the headlines,” he said in Los Angeles.
- Agents, Publishers Debate Digital Royalties and Strategy at 'PW' Panel
Given their perceived low cost of production, many in the business—from agents to authors—have railed against publishers' claims that e-books, like print books, cost money to make, manufacture, and distribute.
- London Briefcase, Part II: What the Agents Are Bringing to the Fair
These are just some of the subjects American agents will be talking up in the rights center at the 2011 London Book Fair.