- NYRF Panel Helps Children's Authors and Agents Navigate New Hollywood
In this booming marketplace, agents are wary, and are working hard to protect sub rights related to a literary property.
- Three Agents Resign After Red Sofa Literary Owner's Tweet
Paul–based literary agent’s tweet ended up gutting the boutique agency she owns.Three agents affiliated with Red Sofa Literary tweeted this past weekend that they have resigned in response to owner Dawn Frederick’s tweet, leaving one subsidiary rights executive besides Frederick still employed there.
- Rubin Pfeffer Adds a New Cap: Solo Literary Agent
He compares being an agent to being an obstetrician.
- Breaking and Entering: A Manual for the Working Actor: From Auditions to Agents to a Career
Carlson, an accomplished manager and talent agent for a number of successful actors, explains the critical choices and challenges of the drama student seeking a career in his new guide.
- The Social Agent: A True Intrigue of Sex, Spies, and Heartbreak Behind the Iron Curtain
One of the most fascinating characters is double agent Jiri Mucha, the flamboyant son of famed art nouveau painter Alphonse Mucha, who is at the core of the narrative.
- The Frequent Traveler's Guide: What Smart Travelers and Travel Agents Know
There are sections on air travel, rental cars, hotel rooms, cruises, travel tours, international travel, travel agents, travel insurance, travel crimes and discrimination in traveling.
- American Radical: Inside the World of an Undercover Muslim FBI Agent
A Muslim American working as an undercover agent in a counterterrorism unit in the FBI grapples with his faith while posing as a jihadi sympathizer in this multifaceted, action-packed account of real-life spycraft.
- STANDING NEXT TO HISTORY: An Agent's Life Inside the Secret Service
Agent, Ed Breslin.
- Prairie Man: The Struggle Between Sitting Bull and Indian Agent James McLaughlin
The first half of the book belongs to Sitting Bull; his eventual nemesis, James McLaughlin, does not come fully into view until 1881, when he accepted the position of Indian agent at the Standing Rock Agency in the Dakota Territory.
- A Hunt for Justice: The True Story of a Woman Undercover Wildlife Agent
This consistently engrossing first-person account by a retired special agent with the U.S.
- Agent Jack: The True Story of Mi5's Secret Nazi Hunter
Posing as Gestapo agent “Jack King,” Roberts recruited more than 500 British fascists to help prepare for the German invasion of England.
- Sizing People Up: A Veteran FBI Agent's User Manual for Behavior Prediction
Former FBI agent Dreeke (The Code of Trust) shares his six signs of behavior prediction, based on his time in the agency’s Behavior Analysis Program, in this helpful pop-psychology guide.
- Murder at Drury Lane: Further Adventures of the American Agent in London
Set in 1758, the latest well-crafted and entertaining Ben Franklin mystery (after The Case of the Christmas Murder ) finds the Pennsylvania colony's astute agent in England waging a snail-paced bureacratic battle with the Penn family.
- White Shotgun: An FBI Special Agent Ana Grey Novel
Smith's overly complicated fourth suspense novel featuring FBI special agent Ana Grey (after Judas Horse) takes the spirited Ana and her moody lover, Sterling McCord, to Siena, Italy, ostensibly to meet a half-sister Ana only recently discovered existed, Cecilia Nicosa.
- Passion and Patience: PW talks with German agent Nicole Witt
In 2015 her agency won the International Literary Agent Award, which is presented by the London Book Fair and the U.K.