- A Wolf After My Own Heart
Agent: Ethan Ellenberg, Ethan Ellenberg Literary.
- Power Moms: How Executive Mothers Navigate Work and Life
Agent: Karen Gantz, Karen Gantz Literary Management.
- Red Widow
Agent: Richard Pine, InkWell Management.
- Faithless in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel
Agent: Amy Berkower, Writers House.
- Blink of an Eye
Agent: Andrea Cirillo, Jane Rotrosen Agency.
- Dangerous Women
Agent: Nelle Andrew, Rachel Mills Literary.
- Yes & I Love You
Agent: Sara Megibow, KT Literary.
Agent: Melanie Jackson, Melanie Jackson Agency.
- Black Magic: What Black Leaders Learned from Trauma and Triumph
Ed Bailey, a sports agent and Silicon Valley executive coach, speaks to the importance of stepping out of one’s comfort zone when it comes to working in unfamiliar environments.
- New York, New York, New York: Four Decades of Success, Excess, and Transformation
Agent: Lisa Bankoff, ICM Partners.
- 100 Boyfriends
Agent: Julia Masnik, Watkins/Loomis Agency.
- Three O'Clock in the Morning
Agent: David Forrer, InkWell Management.
- Scot on the Rocks (Main)
Agent: Lisa Moylett, CMM Literary (U.K.).
- Crimson Lake Road
Agent: Ann Leslie Tuttle, Dystel, Goderich & Bourret.
- The Progressive Apparatus And More Fantasticals
And a cult researcher and his Trekkie-turned-federal-agent ex-girlfriend face off against a religion founded by a sci-fi writer in “Cult Stories.”