- Finance for the People: Getting a Grip on Your Finances
Agent: Jenny Stephens, Sterling Lord Literistic.
- Book Reviews, Bestselling Books & Publishing Business News | Publishers Weekly
Home > Corporate Page About Us Publishers Weekly now celebrating its 150th anniversary is familiarly known in the book world as PW and “the bible of the book business” Focused on the international book publishing business it is now a multimedia news platform
- A Call to the Children's Publishing Community: Join the Fight for School Librarians
I urge my fellow authors and illustrators, agents, and publishers—whether parents or not, whether your school still has a library or not—to get involved in this fight.
- Licensing Hotline: December 2021
“It just felt like the right time and the right people,” said Rebecca Emberley, who negotiated the deal, advised by agent Rick Richter of Aevitas Creative Management, on behalf of the family.
- How Strange a Season: Fiction
Agent: Julie Barer, the Book Group.
- Dark Horse: An Orphan X Novel
Agent: Lisa Erbach Vance, Aaron Priest Literary.
- Beneath the Stairs
Agent: Victoria Marini, Irene Goodman Literary.
- Dating Dr. DIL
Agent: Joy Tutela, David Black Literary.
- Pignon Scorbion & the Barbershop Detectives
Agent: Nicole Resciniti, Seymour Agency.
- Survivor's Guilt
Agent: Carrie Pestrito, Laura Dail Literary.
- Family Money
Agent: David Hale Smith, InkWell Management.
- Queen of Urban Prophecy
Agent: Jenni Ferrari, Union Literary.
- The Golden Couple
Agent: Margaret Riley King, WME (Mar.)
- The Keeper
Agent: Andrea Cascardi, Transatlantic Literary.
- Sofía Acosta Makes a Scene
Agent: Adriana Dominguez, Full Circle Literary.