- How to Survive a Modern-Day Fairy Tale
Agent: Naomi Davis, Bookends Literary.
- Alex Gino Debuts New Title and Cover for Groundbreaking Trans Novel
To Gino’s surprise, they eventually acquired an agent for the project and ultimately sold it to Scholastic, in 2014.
- Ryan Higgins Signs Multi-Book Contract with Disney
The book deal, which covers world rights, was brokered by Disney-Hyperion editorial director Kieran Viola and executive editor Sylvie Frank with Higgins’s longtime agent, Paul Rodeen at Rodeen Literary.
- Bank Street Book Festival 2021: Autonomy, Responsibility, and Journeys
Book Fest @ Bank Street, hosted by the Center for Children’s Literature at Bank Street College of Education in Manhattan in non-Covid times, returned to the digital space for the second year in a row on October 16.
- Four Questions with Ariel Henley
When I started to talk to agents, they all said, “This seems like a really great young adult memoir.”
- Not Enough Lollipops
Author’s agent: Minju Chang, BookStop Literary.
Agent: Tricia Lawrence, Erin Murphy Literary.
- Pig and Horse and the Something Scary
Agent: Erica Rand Silverman, Stimola Literary.
- The Coldest Touch
Agent: Kathleen Rushall, Andrea Brown Literary.
- No Beauties or Monsters
Agent: Catherine Drayton, InkWell Management.
- The Upper World
Agent: Claire Wilson, Rogers, Coleridge and White.
- Ear Worm!
Illustrator’s agent: Alex Gehringer, the Bright Agency.
- The Year I Stopped Trying
Agent: Allison Hunter, Janklow & Nesbit Associates.
- Very Cold People
Agent: PJ Mark, Janklow & Nesbit Assoc.
- Under Pressure
Agent: Nicole Resciniti, Seymour Agency.