- The Tobacco Wives
Agent: Stefanie Leiberman, Janklow & Nesbit Assoc.
- Robert B. Parker's Bye Bye Baby
Agent: Esther Newberg, ICM Partners.
- Rise of the Mages
Agent: Matt Bialer, Sanford J.
- A Letter to Three Witches
Agent: Meg Ruley, Jane Rotrosen Agency.
- Last Seen Alive: A Mystery
Agent: Jill Marsal, Marsal Lyon Literary.
- The Justice of Kings
Agent: Harry Illingworth, DHH Agency (U.K.).
- A Winter’s Earl
Agent: Deidre Knight, the Knight Agency.
- Lisa Lutz, Author and Secret Sharer
She originally wrote it as a screenplay, but after it didn’t sell, she decided to turn it into a novel.The Spellman Files launched a bestselling series that today numbers six books and has been called spirited, outrageous, hip, and hilarious, and it’s also been optioned for film several time
- Something to Hide: A Lynley Novel
Agent: Robert Gottlieb, Trident Media Group.
- Kick Push
Agent: Lori Nowicki, Painted Words.
- The High House
Agent: Lisa Baker, Aitken Alexander Assoc.
- Astra Publishing House Reaches for the Stars
We want to earn the agent’s trust and respect, the bookseller’s trust and respect, and the industry’s trust and respect.
- How to Survive a Modern-Day Fairy Tale
Agent: Naomi Davis, Bookends Literary.
- Alex Gino Debuts New Title and Cover for Groundbreaking Trans Novel
To Gino’s surprise, they eventually acquired an agent for the project and ultimately sold it to Scholastic, in 2014.
- Ryan Higgins Signs Multi-Book Contract with Disney
The book deal, which covers world rights, was brokered by Disney-Hyperion editorial director Kieran Viola and executive editor Sylvie Frank with Higgins’s longtime agent, Paul Rodeen at Rodeen Literary.