- Genetic Witness
FBI agent Ben Connars, driven by a personal obsession, revisits the case annually, and he might find new evidence in a child's inherited memories.
- Job Moves: July 8, 2013
\tEmma Parry has joined Janklow & Nesbit as an agent.
- Job Moves: November 5, 2013
She was previously an agent at the L.
- Job Moves: September 13, 2010
Seth Fishman has joined The Gernert Company as an agent.
- Blood Retribution
Agent, Elaine Koster. .
- Job Moves: February 12, 2013
\t \tRebecca Strauss has joined DeFiore and Company as an agent.
- The Emotional Cost of the Book Deal
The second agent represented two of my friends.
- New Macmillan Contract Latest Wrinkle in Pricing Conundrum
Some agents and publishers advocate delaying the release of e-book editions in order to preserve publishers' hardcover business.
- Book Deals: Week of July 18, 2016
Wendy Lefkon and Alexis Banyon at Disney brokered the agreement with agent Emily van Beek at Folio Jr.
- Rebecca Stead Joins New Literary Agency
“In so many ways, being a literary agent is an irresistible job to me.
- All Eyes on Amazon Publishing
One agent said he would be particularly leery about taking a big author to Amazon.
- Why All the Fuss About Kindle 2 Text-to-Speech Rights?
Other agents were less skeptical.
- What's Ahead for Random House?
One agent would love to see the “nepotistic buy”—which he described as “buying something just to stay on the happy list of a big agent”—fall by the wayside.
- Connections, Chance, and Content Deck the Halls
It was empowering for me as a young person in the agenting business to see not only that agents still matter but so do their well-honed, traditional methods of doing business.
- Digital Book World: e-Royalties, Amazon and the Shape of Things To Come
He said that 1/3 of the agents have deals over 25% for e-book royalties and half the agents said they have deals with larger e-book royalties on backlist titles.