- Top Secret Tales of World War II
The narratives offer quick and satisfying glimpses into a netherworld of secret agents, Nazis and duplicitous characters.
- People: Week of 2/28/2011
Michael Harriot has also been named an agent at Folio; he was previously at Sanford Greenburger.
- The Janus Man
Tweed treks to Germany, where one of his top agents was killed, obviously betrayed by the traitor.
Still, the agent finds time to romance both a colleague and Mathews's daughter.
- Istanbul Intrigues
Aided by access to Allied and Axis archives and by interviews with dozens of former agents, the author weaves a wealth of data into his smooth, spine-tingling narrative.
- Going Dark
Agent: Richard Pine, Inkwell Management.
- Arousing the Buy Curious: Real Estate Pillow Talk for Patrons and Professionals
Real estate purchases involve tough questions, and Saltzman insists that buyers, sellers, and agents all prepare for them.
- Lehrter Station: A John Russell WWII Thriller
Agent: Charlie Viney, the Viney Agency.
- Operation Shakespeare: The True Story of an Elite International Sting
Agent: Larry Weissman.
- The Fall of Moscow Station
Agent: Jason Yarn, Paradigm Agency.
- The Shooters
When DEA Special Agent Byron J.
- CHARMED AND DANGEROUS
Agent, Karen Solem.
- The Way You Love Me
Agent: Sara Camilli, the Sara Camilli Agency.
Agent: Deborah Schneider: Gelfman Schneider Literary Agents.
- Washington Power Play: A Political Thiller
Agent: Pam Ahearn, Ahearn Agency.