- The Augmented Agent and Other Stories
In the early '70s Tiptree (the pseudonym of clinical psychologist Alice B.
- The Unlikely Secret Agent
In 1963, officers of the South African Security Branch arrested a white woman, Eleanor, from the bookstore where she worked for her father.
- Churchill's Secret Agent
Based on Max Ciampoli's own experiences, this novel tells the astounding story of a 17-year-old Frenchman taken in by Winston Churchill in the first days of WWII.
- Literary Agents: The Novelist as Spy
Masters's account of the secret-service experiences of 13 writers (all British except for E.
- Autumn Bones: Agent of Hel
The second installment of Carey’s suburban fantasy series (after Dark Currents) can’t quite decide whether it’s supernatural chick lit, magical smalltown slice-of-life drama, or a lighthearted cozy mystery, but Carey’s ability to create a diverse, enjoyable cast of characters in a setting that feels nat
- NO BACKUP: A Female Agent's Life in the FBI
Early in her career she was advised to avoid the company of other female agents and to work only with all-male squads.
- Touch of Steel: A Novel of the Clockwork Agents
Agent: Irene Goodman, Irene Goodman Agency.
- The Con and the FBI Agent: An Unlikely Alliance
Retired FBI agent Nadolski debuts with a fascinating account of how he worked with Tony Romano, a criminal informant, to foil what would have been “one of the biggest armed robberies of the twentieth century.”
- Spy Guy: The Not-So-Secret Agent
Illustrator’s agent: Justin Rucker, Shannon Associates.
- The American Agent: A Maisie Dobbs Novel
Agent: Amy Rennert, Amy Rennert Agency.
- The Accidental Agent: A Jimmy Nessheim Novel
Agent: Gillon Aitken, Aitken Alexander Associates.
- A Special Agent: Gay and Inside the FBI
Former Special Agent Buttino grew up in upstate New York, graduated from Colgate University and joined the FBI in 1968.
- Black Ops: A Presidential Agent Novel
In bestseller Griffin’s gung-ho fifth presidential agent novel (after The Shooters ), the U.S. president assigns Lt.
- The English Agent: A Christopher Marlowe Mystery
Agent: Janet Reid, FinePrint Literary Management.
- Jem: Memoirs of an Ottoman Secret Agent
In the late 15th century, narrator Captain Barak suddenly finds himself a secret agent for the Ottoman Empire, working for the head of Imperial Security and, indirectly, the sultan himself.