- Measuring Up
Illustrator’s agent: Susan Graham, Einstein Literary.
- A Cat Story
Agent: Judith Hansen, Hansen Literary Management.
- The Most Beautiful Thing
Author’s Agent: Bill Clegg, Clegg Agency.
- We Thought We Knew You: A Terrifying True Story of Secrets, Betrayal, Deception, and Murder
Agent: Matthew Valentinas, Kneerim & Williams.
- Bride of the Sea
Agent: Steven Chudney, the Chudney Agency.
- A Catered Book Club Murder
Agent: Evan Marshall, Evan Marshall Agency.
- A Curious Incident: A Sherlock Holmes Bookshop Mystery
Agent: Kim Lionetti, BookEnds Literary.
- Authors Demand Better Treatment from Albert Whitman & Co.
“We are told that some payments and statements are ultimately sent but only with persistent follow-up by the author’s agent; some agents are still waiting.
- Bear Island
Agent: Rosemary Stimola, Stimola Literary Studio.
- Subversive Thrills: PW talks with Aya de León
Twelve years ago, I went to one of these conferences with literary agents and I pitched it.
- Outside, Inside
Agent: Holly McGhee, Pippin Properties.
- Changes Coming to the Frankfurt Book Fair
"Likewise, in the agents center we would typically have 700 to 800 agents working, but our digital Frankfurt Rights platform saw 4,165 people sign up."
- How 'The Only Good Indians' Got Made—And How It Hopes to Revive Horror
Speaking over Zoom with members of his publishing team—including Saga editorial director Joe Monti, marketing and publicity manager Lauren Jackson, and his agent, B.J.
- Freiling Publishing Pivots Toward Traditional Contracts
The team accepts agented and unagented proposals, and will use Anchor Book Distributors.
- Religion Book Deals: November 11, 2020
Thompson’s agent, Lisa Jackson of Alive Literary Agency, brokered the deal.T.I.