- Spring 2017 Flying Starts: Stephanie Garber
Choosing to see it as a chance for a fresh start, Garber embarked on a search for a new agent.
- Mystery Notes
Agent, Gina Maccoby.
- News Deals: Week of August 5, 2013
Waxman Leavell agent Rachel Vogel handled the world-rights sale.
- PW's Most-Read Opinion Pieces of 2016
Why Most Amazon Reader Reviews are Worthless "I’ve been an agent for 40 years.
- Latina Children's Authors Launch Digital Writers Series
The two discussed the reasons that authors need an agent and how to find the right one.
- Rights Report: March 10
Greenburger Associates was the agent.
- Fall 2009 Flying Starts: Nina LaCour
\t \tOnce she finished writing Hold Still at age 22, LaCour didn't have to wait long to find an agent to represent it.
- Christian Fiction Writers Meet Amid Shrinkage, Growth
Vicki Crumpton of Revell was honored as Editor of the Year; Chip MacGregor of MacGregor Literary was named Agent of the Year.
- Sticking to the No-Advance Model
While Kampmann said Beaufort was really put on the map—and in authors' and agents' minds—when it published O.J.
- Deals: Week of April 30, 2012
Markson Thoma agent Eleanor Jackson represented Hauser, selling world English rights in the deal.
The Briefing Agent Andrew Blauner has sold a memoir by Meredith Hall titled Without a Map to Beacon Press's Helene Atwan.
- Deals: Week of July 9, 2012
Alex Postman took world rights from agent Lydia Wills, of the Lydia Wills Agency; the first book is called Eat Drink Vote: Food Politics in Cartoons, and the second, Soda: Corporate Profits Versus Public Health.
- Deals: Week of 1/17/11
Agent Josh Adams, of Adams Literary, brokered the deal.
- Deals: Week of 7/4/11
Agent Jenny Meyer is handling foreign rights.
- Questions Mount Before Debut of International Kindle
The question of who will buy what in the open market is more complicated and is the issue causing the most concern among agents and publishers.