- Doom: The Politics of Catastrophe
Agent: Andrew Wylie, the Wylie Agency.
- My Broken Language: A Memoir
Agent: Ian Kleinert, Objective Entertainment.
- Eladatl: A History of the East Los Angeles Dirigible Air Transport Lines
A fried-chicken enthusiast researches a mysterious ranch in the hills of El Sereno; a paranoid telephone operator wanders through a “post-industrial wasteland”; an aerialist rappels up the city’s skyscrapers to witness a war between a zeppelin and an enormous papier-mâché kraken; and a team of 02/22/2021
- The Perfect Marriage
Agent: Scott Miller, Trident Media Group.
- Lincoln in Private: What His Most Personal Reflections Tell Us about Our Greatest President
Agent: Mary Evans, Mary Evans, Inc.
- The Book of Difficult Fruit: Arguments for the Tart, Tender, and Unruly (with Recipes)
Agent: Emma Paterson, Aitken Alexander Assoc.
- Don't Call It a Cult
Agent: Carolyn Forde, Transatlantic Literary (Canada).
- In Her Tracks
Agent: Rebecca Scherer, Jane Rotrosen Agency.
- The Light of the Midnight Stars
Agent: Brent Taylor, TriadaUS Literary.
- The Raconteur's Commonplace Book: A Greenglass House Story
Agent: Barry Goldblatt, Barry Goldblatt Literary.
- Of Women and Salt
Agents: PJ Mark and Marya Spence, Janklow & Nesbit Assoc.
- The Jasmine Throne
Agent: Laura Crockett, Triada US Literary.
- Huddle: How Women Unlock Their Collective Power
Agent: Albert Lee, UTA.
- On an Outgoing Tide (Main)
Agent: Jane Gregory, David Higham Assoc.
- The Curator's Daughter
During WWII, Lilly Strauss Kiehl is taken from her parents in Poland at age 8, receives Aryan indoctrination in an orphanage, and is adopted by an SS agent and his wife, Hanna Tillich.