- How to Make a Book (about My Dog)
Starting with researching and writing the manuscript, the conversational narrative patiently offers next steps: “My agent will share the manuscript with someone who works for the publishing company that’s going to turn my story into an actual book.”
- How to Survive a Modern-Day Fairy Tale
Agent: Naomi Davis, Bookends Literary.
Agent: Sloan Harris, ICM Partners.
- Robert B. Parker's Bye Bye Baby
Agent: Esther Newberg, ICM Partners.
- Love & Other Disasters
Agent: Kim Lionetti, Bookends Literary.
- Renewed for Murder
Agent: Frances Black, Literary Counsel.
- Road of Bones
Agent: Howard Morhaim, Howard Morhaim Literary.
- The Finder of Forgotten Things
Agent: Wendy Lawton, Books & Such Literary Agency (Dec.)
- Sweat: A History of Exercise
Agent: Emily Forland, Brandt & Hochman Literary.
- At First Light
Agent: Robert Diforio, D4EO Literary.
- They Can't Take Your Name
Agent: Andrew D.
- The Witching Tree: A Natalie Lockhart Novel
Agent: Jill Marr, Sandra Dijkstra Agency.
- This Day, 2
Agent: Kimberly A.
- Foundation of Love
Agent: Natasha Kern, Natasha Kern Literary.
- There Is Never Anything But the Present: And Other Inspiring Words of Wisdom
Agent: Jessica Salky, Salky Literary.