- Agents Discuss the New Norms of Christian Publishing
Daniel sees more opportunities for agents to bring creative concepts that don’t necessarily fit with the usual Christian living titles.
- Agents Weigh the Growth Of Alternate Publishing Options
PW spoke to some agents about what they think the Konrath deal signals, if anything.
- Obituary: Agent Rosalind Paige Cole, 88
Literary agent Rosalind Paige Cole died of cancer on February 20 in New York City.
- PW: Agent Kern Expelled from AAR
- Stonesong Launches New Web Site, Adds Agent
Book packager and literary agency Stonesong has unveiled a new Web site and announced the addition of a new agent, Emmanuelle Morgen.
- Q & A with Children’s Book Agent Steven Malk
At what point did you decide to become a literary agent?
- Dohle Addresses Booksellers, Authors and Agents About Merger
He also assured agents that backlist will remain "a priority."
- Literary Agents Assess the Middle Grade Landscape
I want so much more of that and want to remind writers that agents are looking for you.
- iBooks Bestsellers: 'Foreign Agent' Takes Over
Foreign Agent by Brad Thor - 9781476789378 - (AtriaEmily Bestler Books) 2.
- Former Firebrand Agents Hangs New Shingle
Upstart Crow started taking submissions this week, and the three agents are bringing all their clients to the new venture.
- iBooks Bestsellers: Thor's 'Foreign Agent' is #1
Thor's latest Scot Horvath thriller, Foreign Agent, is #1 on the list.
- The Upstart D.C. Agents Making Waves in New York
It was on something of a lark that Keith Urbahn and Matt Latimer found themselves working as literary agents.
- Agents of Color See Changes, Challenges in Christian Publishing
BIPOC agents say they’ve seen significant increases in interest—and deals—with Christian publishers since summer 2020 for books by authors who are Black, Indigenous, or People of Color.
- Obituary: Roslyn Targ, Longtime Agent, Dies at 92
Roslyn Targ, a longtime Manhattan literary agent who worked with some of the biggest writers of her day and brought translated American works to Europe, died in her Greenwich Village apartment on October 29.
- Agent Buys Christian SF House Marcher Lord
\tLiterary agent Steve Laube has acquired Christian science fiction publisher Marcher Lord Press.