- Hideout: An Alice Vega Novel
Agent: Mark Falkin, Falkin Literary.
- The Echoes
Agent: Elisabeth Weed, Book Group.
- The League of Gentlewomen Witches
Agent: Taylor Haggerty, Root Literary.
- Looking for Leroy
Agent: Sara Fortenberry, Sara Fortenberry Literary Agency.
- Seek and Hide: The Tangled History of the Right to Privacy
Agent: Carolyn Savarese, Kneerim & Williams.
- The Devil Never Sleeps: Managing Disasters in an Age of Catastrophes
Agent: Sarah Burnes, Gernert Company.
- The Blood Covenant (Main)
Agent: Tina Betts, Andrew Mann (U.K.).
- Run and Hide
Agent: ICM Partners.
- Things Past Telling
Agent: Matt Bailer, Sanford J.
- Born for Trouble: The Further Adventures of Hap and Leonard
Agent: Danny Baror, Baror International.
- Don't Get Close
Agent: Elizabeth Winick Rubinstein, McIntosh & Otis.
Agent: Amanda Leuck, Spencerhill Assoc.
- A Harmless Lie
Agent: Joakim Hansson, Nordin Agency (Mar.)
- Hook, Line, and Sinker
Agent: Laura Bradford, Bradford Literary.
- Book Reviews, Bestselling Books & Publishing Business News | Publishers Weekly
Home > Corporate Page Frequently Asked Questions ttt How do I contact Publishers Weekly How do I pitch Publishers Weekly a story idea How do I submit a deal to Publishers Weekly