- Job Moves: October 28, 2011
Ira Silverberg is leaving the agenting world to work for the National Endowment for the Arts.
- More on Sheedy Departure from SLL
After filing a lawsuit against Sterling Lord Literistic seeking at least $128,000, agent Charlotte Sheedy has established new contact information.
- My Silent War: The Autobiography of a Spy
Philby became a communist and Soviet agent in the 1930s, then easily joined MI6 and rose to be head of British Counterintelligence before seeking asylum in Moscow in 1963 (where he lived until his death in 1988).
- Good Night, My Darling Baby
Author’s agent: Liza Voges, Eden Street Literary.
- Job Moves: March 2, 2012
Meredith Kaffel is joining DeFiore and Company as an agent.
- London Book Fair 2012: Perseus Brings Argo Navis to the UK
Argo Navis, the digital distribution platform Perseus unveiled in 2011 for agented authors who want to work with their representation to self-publish titles, has launched in the U.K.
- The Eighth Menorah
Illustrator’s agent: the Bright Agency.
- Jubilee!: One Man's Big, Bold, and Very, Very Loud Celebration of Peace
Author’s agent: Prospect Agency.
- Just Say Boo!
Agent: Brenda Bowen, Sanford J.
- Heartwood Hotel, Book 1 a True Home
Illustrator’s agent: Steven Malk, Writers House.
- Job Moves: February 22, 2011
Michael Harriot has also been named an agent at Folio; he was previously at Sanford Greenburger.
- 'Scariest' Thriller for Morrow
Conaway bought world English, and is expecting strong interest at the London Book Fair--as is the agent for translation rights, Maja Nikolic.
- You Are My Little Pumpkin Pie
Illustrator’s agent: Lilla Rogers Studio.
- Springtime Baby
Illustrator’s agent: Rachel Orr, Prospect Agency.
- Oh No! Not Again!: (Or How I Built a Time Machine to Save History) (or at Least My History Grade)
Agent: Steven Malk, Writers House.