- A Lucky Author Has a Dog
Illustrator’s agent: Robin Rue, Writers House.
- Oh No! Not Again!: (Or How I Built a Time Machine to Save History) (or at Least My History Grade)
Agent: Steven Malk, Writers House.
- Springtime Baby
Illustrator’s agent: Rachel Orr, Prospect Agency.
- Books for Me!
Author’s agent: Jennifer Unter, Unter Agency.
- Daddies Do It Different
Illustrator’s agent: MB Artists.
- Diggs Joins Literary Agency
Diggs told PW that she was "starting fresh" as an agent, and was looking to bring in authors that will appeal to a multicultural audience.
Illustrator’s agent: Eunice McMullen.
Agent: Steven Malk, Writer House.
- Ghost in the House
Illustrator’s agent: Shannon Associates.
- The Amazing Age of John Roy Lynch
Author’s agent: Erin Murphy, Erin Murphy Literary Agency.
- Mom's the Word
Agent: Jodie Hodges, United Agents.
- 'Ring' Sequels to New Publisher
Now he has written Loop and Spiral, two sequels, and agent Jimmy Vines, in cooperation with the author's Japanese agent and publisher, has sold them both here to a new house in New York specializing in translations of Japanese bestsellers.
- When I Carried You in My Belly
Illustrator’s agent: Mela Bolinao, MB Artists.
- Kid Biz: How to Help Your Child Succeed in Show Business
In 1983, talent agent Carson and TV host Fawcett developed a combination seminar and workshop to give parents instructions from show business professionals on finding work for children in commercials, films, television and theater.
- Hachette Book Group Implements New E-book Terms
\tHachette Book Group's new agreements are now being adopted by its e-book agents.