- Above the Rain
Agent: Tom Colchie, Colchie Agency.
Agent: Julie Gwinn, the Seymour Agency.
- Simplicity at Home: Japanese Rituals, Recipes, and Arrangements for Thoughtful Living
Agent: Michele Crim, MBG Literary.
Agent: Seth Fishman, the Gernert Co.
- The Intimacy Experiment
Agent: Jessica Watterson, Sandra Dijkstra Literary.
- Hunter's Choice
Agent: Ammi-Joan Paquette, Erin Murphy Literary.
- In Conversation: Alexandra Penfold and Suzanne Kaufman
Alexandra Penfold is a literary agent and the author of several picture books.
- 'Firekeeper’s Daughter': PW Talks with Debut Novelist Angeline Boulley
I was ready to work with an agent.”
- PRH Audio Debuts Voiceover Casting Platform, Ahab
"Prior to the platform, auditioning meant sending multiple emails to actors or their agents, tracking this correspondence, and then downloading audition files.
- Religion and Spirituality Books Preview: March 2021
Pastors counseling faith amid times of fear and grief, professors expounding on the pain of racism within the church and society, and novels that always end on an up-note of hope and God's love are among the religion and spirituality books coming in March.
- Globe-Trotting 'Ferryman' Trilogy Crosses the Atlantic for U.S. Debut
I remember receiving the email from my agent when I was on holiday in Colorado, having breakfast in a travel trailer.
- Noteworthy Picture Book and Novel Sequels: February 2021
The scaly secret agents are going undercover as Investibankers—investment bankers—to flush out a felon.Slime for Dinner by Geronimo Stilton and Tom Angleberger (Graphix, Feb. 2 $12.99; ISBN 978-1-338-58735-7) This is the second installment in the new Geronimo Stilton series interpreted by a
- How to Survive a Scandal
Agent: Kari Erickson, Hill Nadell Literary.
- Forever in Cape May
Agent: Kevan Lyon, Marsal Lyon.
- Think Like a Breadwinner: A Wealth-Building Manifesto for Women Who Want to Earn More (and Worry Less)
Agent: Richard Pine, Inkwell Management.