- Think Like a Breadwinner: A Wealth-Building Manifesto for Women Who Want to Earn More (and Worry Less)
Agent: Richard Pine, Inkwell Management.
- Victories Greater Than Death
Agent: Russell Galen, Scovil Galen Ghosh.
- Good Dogs on a Bad Day
Illustrator’s agent: Penny Holroyde, Holroyde Cartey Ltd.
- Elizabeth McCracken's Entertaining Eccentrics
The author-agent match was made when McCracken was a graduate student at the Iowa Writers’ Workshop and Dunow was a fledgling agent.
- Local Woman Missing (Original)
Agent: Rachael Dillon Fried, Sanford J.
- Doom: The Politics of Catastrophe
Agent: Andrew Wylie, the Wylie Agency.
- My Broken Language: A Memoir
Agent: Ian Kleinert, Objective Entertainment.
- Eladatl: A History of the East Los Angeles Dirigible Air Transport Lines
A fried-chicken enthusiast researches a mysterious ranch in the hills of El Sereno; a paranoid telephone operator wanders through a “post-industrial wasteland”; an aerialist rappels up the city’s skyscrapers to witness a war between a zeppelin and an enormous papier-mâché kraken; and a team of 02/22/2021
- The Perfect Marriage
Agent: Scott Miller, Trident Media Group.
- Lincoln in Private: What His Most Personal Reflections Tell Us about Our Greatest President
Agent: Mary Evans, Mary Evans, Inc.
- The Book of Difficult Fruit: Arguments for the Tart, Tender, and Unruly (with Recipes)
Agent: Emma Paterson, Aitken Alexander Assoc.
- Don't Call It a Cult
Agent: Carolyn Forde, Transatlantic Literary (Canada).
- In Her Tracks
Agent: Rebecca Scherer, Jane Rotrosen Agency.
- The Light of the Midnight Stars
Agent: Brent Taylor, TriadaUS Literary.
- The Raconteur's Commonplace Book: A Greenglass House Story
Agent: Barry Goldblatt, Barry Goldblatt Literary.