- Fall 2020 Announcements: Business & Economics
Money: The True Story of a Made-Up Thing Jacob Goldstein.
- Fall 2020 Announcements: History
Top 10The Daughters of Yalta: The Churchills, Roosevelts, and Harrimans: A Story of Love and WarCatherine Grace Katz.
- Fall 2020 Announcements: Comics & Graphic Novels
Redbone: The True Story of a Native American Rock Band by Christian Staebler, Sonia Paoloni, and Thibault Balahy (Sept. 22, $19.99 trade paper, ISBN 978-1-68405-714-6).
- Fall 2020 Announcements: Essays & Literary Criticism
A Swim in a Pond in the Rain: What Reading the Nineteenth-Century Russians Can Teach Us About Stories, Truth, and Transformation George Saunders.
- In Conversation: Aminah Mae Safi and April Poole
- Coalition of Individuals, Literary Organizations Issues Demands to Tattered Cover
PW was unable to obtain comment from Tattered Cover representatives by press time.Bummi Ishola's professional credentials and connection to Denver's literary community were added to this story.
- Debut Book Launch Celebrates 'Some Book News'
The video’s participants judge Sellet’s book by the cover and show pet reactions to the book.
- Antiracist Graphic Novel Reading List
Neri and Randy Duburke (Lee and Low) A YA graphic novel based on the life and death of Robert "Yummy" Sandifer, an 11-year-old gang member from Chicago's Southside who was killed by members of his own gang.Civil Rights MovementMarch Trilogy by John Lewis, Andrew Aydin and Nate Pow
- A Children's and YA Anti-Racist Reading List
This story captures the tensions that come with being a person of color in a traditionally white space.
- Rights Report: Week of June 8, 2020
In the full-color middle-grade graphic novel, a young prince skilled in bardic magic sneaks out of the palace to become a storied hero like his mother—only to learn that being a real hero is harder than the stories make it seem.
- Sarah Vaughn's New Novel Lurks in the Shadows of Motherhood
When I was on staff covering Parliament, there was lots of banter.
- Selfies Book Awards Announce Shortlist
Welch for A Thread So Fine (contemporary fiction) \tTim Westover for The Winter Sisters (historical fiction) The finalists were chosen by five judges based on the liveliness of the stories, the production values of the format, cover design and creative
- A Wider Embrace: Romance Novels 2020
I want to find trans romances, asexual romances, rom-coms that cover the entirety of the community.”
- This Week's Bestsellers: June 1, 2020
“A gripping mix of whipsaw plot twists and propulsive writing makes this story’s complex issues—vulnerability and abuse, personal responsibility, and institutionalized power dynamics—vivid and personal,” our review said.
- Riots Continue to Affect Twin Cities Bookstores
The store will still take orders through its website, but shipping will be delayed.This story has been updated.