- Licensing Hotline: September 2021
Famous moments from the show—many of which are portrayed in the book—appear often as memes, and Warner Bros.’ review of the book’s cover generated significant excitement online.
- New and Noteworthy Kids' and YA Book Sequels: September 2021
See our Cover Reveal here.Room to Dream by Kelly Yang (Scholastic Press, Sept. 21 $17.99; ISBN 978-1-338-62112-9)In this new Front Desk Novel, Mia Tang finally gets to go on vacation with her family—to China.
- Katherine Applegate's 'Willodeen' Offers a Cautionary Environmental Tale
A story in the Guardian the other day underscored this point.
- Fearsome Fall: Close-up on 'The Autumnal'
I don’t have a favorite genre, I’m a lover of good stories regardless of genre.
- Univ. of Nebraska Press Launches LGBTQ+ Fiction Series
"It was fully approved by the university, with a syllabus that covered literature, psychology, sociology, and other fields."
- 2021 NBA Longlists Announced
Putnam’s Sons) \tIntimacies by Katie Kitamura (Riverhead Books) \tThe Souvenir Museum: Stories by Elizabeth McCracken (Ecco) \tHell of a Book by Jason Mott (Dutton) \tBewilderment by Richard Powers (W.
- TikTok for Viral Book Marketing
Combined with the fact that most of us judge books by their covers, this has spurred a massive uptick in the amount of book-related content featured on these platforms.However, not all social media platforms operate in the same manner.
- Cover Reveal: 'Cress Watercress'
So yes, I hope that’s what people read into the cover.
- Children's Institute 9: Booksellers Share Knowledge at Roundtables
Ruth Weiner, a publicist at Seven Stories, added that publishers should also be mindful of telling authors to issue a call to action during virtual events.
- New Universes for Young Readers: Close-up on Wonderbound
The doodle-covered-notebook dreamers.
- Navigating Uncertain Times
Industry experts are advising all accounts to order books early to avoid missing out on sales.This story has been updated to include news on the Heartland Fall Forum.
- The Byrds of Cinco Puntos Press Say Goodbye
“It was a favorite story that every Mexican and Mexican American kid grew up hearing.
- Remembering 9/11
As we approached Bleecker Street, ashen and ash-covered survivors were trudging up the avenue, carrying briefcases and their horror.
- Indie Spotlight: End of August 2021
If you look closely at the cover, you’ll see the street name is Second Street.
- Cover Redesign: 'The Memory Tree' by John A. Heldt
To submit a book for a free cover redesign, email us at email@example.com.Design Note 1: Using watercolor art helps bring a more rustic, personal feel to the cover.Design Note 2: I created an aged, inked look on the title, which helps establish that this story tak