- Cover Reveal: 'Doña Esmeralda, Who Ate Everything!' by Melissa de la Cruz
“I think there’s a hunger for a lot of different kinds of stories, and people are a lot more open to our stories than they ever were.”
- Tomie dePaola Is ‘Grateful' for a Storied Career
The reissues feature refreshed artwork rescanned from the original, new covers, and a slightly larger trim size.
- Denis Johnson: An Editor’s Love Story
(A few specifics, like the interior design, were overseen by his widow, Cindy, although Johnson did live to approve the book’s cover.)
- From Bible Stories to Buddha Mind
Tyndale’s Little Blessings line is being repackaged, and two books from its Question line are due next Easter in soft cover at $3.99.
- Spring 2013 Announcements: Literary Biographies, Essays & Criticism: The Story Behind the Story
As the story goes, after meeting in February 2008, Coetzee suggested to Auster that they begin exchanging letters.
- War Stories: Military Books 2013
“It can sometimes feel that no book will be covered unless its subject matter abides by a strict anniversary algorithm, i.e., it must be X years old, where X ends in the digit 5 or 0.”
- Dave McKean Tells a Complex, Dreamlike Story in ‘Raptor’
The Raptor story is drawn in black ink, the writer’s story is in pencil.
- From Self-Published to Mainstream: An Indie Success Story
I’m also working on a new series about a city full of warring shifters along with some short fairy stories.”
- A Funny Little Story from Sourcebooks
\t“Drôle d’oiseau was more of a little pamphlet,” Geck recalled, noting that the French edition was smaller than a typical American picture book and saddle-stitched with a “sturdy cloth” cover.
- Seven Stories to Publish Simultaneous Adult/YA Book
It will be the press’s first book to be released simultaneously, in paper over board for older teens and paperback original for adults, and it will feature two different pieces of cover art.
- Our Favorite Cookbook Stories of 2010
But if it’s cookbooks you’re interested in, check out this hit list of some of our favorite cookbook-related stories from 2010, along with follow-up addendums giving an update to what’s happened since we covered the story.
- PW and BookLife's Top Self-Publishing Stories of 2015
Forget Fabio: The New Wave of Indie Romance Covers The rapid rise of self-publishing has increased the competition among indie romance authors to put out covers that fit within the genre and stand out in a crowded market.4.
- Authors' Quarantine Stories: Lisa Graff
Books snuggled up in bed under the covers, when there was little energy for anything else.
- The True (25th Anniversary) Story of the Three Little Pigs
“It was a big silver cover that looked like collage and abstract art and incorporated the original cover,” he says.
- Zondervan’s ‘The Story’ Sells 5 Million Copies
The three, eight-week video studies (instead of the original 31-week campaign), The Story Bible Study Series and accompanying videos cover the Old Testament in two segments and the New Testament in one of the 8-week segments.