- Our Story Begins: What Children's Authors and Artists Wrote and Drew When They Were Young
I used to draw them all the time, in the margins of my notebooks, on the blue denim cover of my loose-leaf binder.
- Children's Books in China 2018: Survival in China: The Bear Grylls (Middle-Grade) Story
We also add practical survival tips and a summary of Bear’s survival skills at the end of each volume,” says Bai, whose team has been designing the book covers since volume nine.Support from PFD makes Jieli’s promotional and marketing efforts much easier.
- Megan Mullally & Nick Offerman, Hollywood ‘It’ Couple, Reveal the Greatest Love Story Ever Told
I conceptualized all of the illustrations and photos, including the cover.
- Mirror, Mirror...
“With the Evermore cover, we wanted to evoke a complicated teen love story set in a supernatural world,” says designer Angela Goddard at St.
- It Is Written: News in Bibles and Sacred Texts, October 2013
\tZondervan adds to its line of children's Bibles and Bible stories: \t \tSports Collection Bibles feature covers resembling a football, basketball, and soccer ball; Animal Print Collection Bibles offer eye-popping cover choices in zebra/pink; leopard/pink; and giraffe/aqua
- Chip Kidd To Design ‘Before Watchmen’ Deluxe Hardcovers
DC also announced that Chip Kidd, the award-winning book and cover designer (as well as occasional comics writer) will design book covers for each title.
- Going Horizontal In Paperback
Vintage took a similar approach to a more traditional fiction work with the paperback edition of Charles D’Ambrosio’s short story collection The Dead Fish Museum.
- The Book on Carson
It's called Carson the Magnificent, and author Bill Zehme, an award-winning journalist, biographer and co-author, was the last to interview Carson, for a 2002 Esquire cover story, and to quote his last public words.
- Staff Pick: 'The Friday Society' by Adrienne Kress
The setting and the side characters also flesh out the story in surprising ways.
- Bloomsbury to Rejacket ‘Magic Under Glass’
The protagonist, Nimira, is described in the story as having brown skin and considered by others to have “exotic” features.
- Julia Donaldson and Helen Oxenbury: A Propitious Picture-Book Pairing
“Helen’s cover art has prey and predators hanging out together in a chummy group,” she said.
- A New Vintage for Public Domain Classics
“You don’t need to tell the story,” she noted.
- Nat Geo Rolls Out Big Pope Book, Timed with U.S. Visit
“There is a great story about the cover image,” Thomas said.
- Want to Succeed in Self-Publishing? Do Your Research: Tips from an Indie Author
It all comes down to writing a story that will resonate with readers.
- Mirrors and Windows: Romance Publishing 2018
She launched One Track Literary Agency in April and says she’s seeking own voices stories.