- Q & A with Seth Fishman and Jessixa Bagley
He actually thinks that having his things in the book is more interesting—to see his little stuffy on the cover.
- Reappearing Acts: R. Kikuo Johnson Has a New Graphic Novel
This spring a cover he did for The New Yorker went viral.
- Children's Starred Reviews 2021
The memoir also integrates the story of her father’s childhood in the 1940s.
- Carl Bernstein, History Maker
“I loved telling this story.
- Indie Spotlight: November 2021
Parallel stories focus on Maj.
- The Book Biz Learns to Embrace Our Diverse Reality
But frankly, history reveals a different story.
- New Titles from Self-Publishers: End of November
Xlibris. $15.99 paper (100p), ISBN 978-1-4415-2123-1; $9.99 e-book, ISBN 978-1-4500-0300-1AmazonA poetry collection in which Garnatz covers all aspects of life from romance to spirituality and societal awareness.
- Cover Redesign: 'Hot Flush' by Rosy Fenwicke
It also lets us add more details about the main character.Design Note 2: The main character has some superpowers in this book related to estrogen, so I added the chemical makeup of estrogen in the sky to give a hint at this science-related story element.Design Note 3: An illustrated
- New and Noteworthy Children's and YA Books: November 2021
Read more about it in our cover reveal.
- Gagosian Launches Publishing Imprint, Picture Books
The imprint, conceived by author Emma Cline, will publish a series of fiction books by leading literary authors alongside contributions by celebrated contemporary artists.Each of the books in the series will pair an author with an artist for a single book, with the artist “given carte blanche to create
- Psychology and SEL Enhance STEM Learning
“We are seeing many books published covering social-emotional learning topics and everyday psychology like shyness, self-esteem, isolation, and loss.
- East Meets West in Jenny Tinghui Zhang’s Debut Novel
Can you write a story about it?
- This Week's Bestsellers: November 15, 2021
In his debut, the author “describes immunity basics, covers hygiene and immunoprotection, and breaks down pathogens, viruses, and autoimmune diseases,” our review said.
- Justice Delayed: PW Talks with Chris Joyner
Casting it in such a way that Black people are seen as active participants in the story, because they certainly were.
- Ghostwriters Come Out of the Shadows
“I’d love to be on the cover of all of them.