- Sourcebooks Adds Customization to Business Book Line
Organizations can put their logo or a short dedication on the cover of a book, add a message to the back cover or inside the book, with no minimum order quantity.
- HC Looks to Boost Sales of Elmore Leonard's 'Raylan' With Help From 'Justified'
The new HC edition, now called Fire In the Hole, has a cover burst referencing the TV show, and was published on January 3.
- Comixology Debuts Line of Exclusive Original Comics
Writer Daniel Kibblesmith and artist Derek Charm will create the series, which will feature cover art by David Lafuente.Both the Boom!
- Panel Mania: “Wrinkles” A Haunting Portrait of Aging
The story begins right on the cover with an image that captures all that will follow.
- Hot Deals: Flirting with Disaster
Karaim, who covered Clinton's 1992 campaign for the Knight-Ridder newspapers and is now a Washington-based freelancer, has written Kingdom of the Wish, the story of a reporter who struggles with a secret he learns about a presidential candidate.
- Spring 2018 Flying Starts: Joy McCullough
“You can’t say, ‘Oh, everyone will see their cover six months out or meet their publicist.’
- Kensington in Deal With Court TV
Three to four different stories covered by the series will be included in each book, which will be released in mass market format.
- Inside Indie Bookstores: Selling Middle Grade Books
White’s Nightbooks.Neville adds that an eye-catching cover “needs to be aimed at the audience the story is aimed at, and the cover should tell the story.”Multiple booksellers describe the cover for Sayantani DasGupta’s The Serpent’s Secret as among the most effective covers
- Off Our Backs: Backlist Backbones 2019
A new hardcover boxed set arrives from Seven Stories in October.
- Nightlife in the Windy City 2001
Vaulted ceilings, two-story windows and marbleized walls accent the cozy lounge.
- Booksellers Conficted About Alexie Allegations
This story has been updated.
- How Rich Wilkerson is Advancing the Gospel with Books and Reality TV
While some readers may get caught up in his flashy friends or the fact that West designed the cover of Sandcastle Kings, Wilkerson said, “The cover is from Kanye, but the content is all Jesus—and that’s what is really compelling.”
- Sabuda Books Pop Up on Jumping Jack Press List
We had a meeting of the minds and it went from there,” White said.Jumping Jack Press, which has about a dozen titles in print, licensed with Disney to publish Marvel and Toy Story, which were released in 2012.
- BookExpo 2018: Brian Selznick Honors Harry Potter’s 20th Anniversary
In September 1998, Harry Potter landed on these shores, where his storied trajectory to superstardom took flight when Scholastic/Arthur A.
- In Love and War: PW Talks with Ann Scott Tyson
During travel I wore a burka that covered me completely.