- HarperCollins Has Big Plans for Lauren Oliver
The case cover itself is yet a third option.
- Publishing’s Moment of Reckoning Comes... Again
The story was widely covered.
- First Look: 'All the Truth That's in Me'
Now the wait begins to see if Judith’s story gets other people talking.
- Gold Watch: Sports Books 2020
Included in the mix are stories of U.S.
- Children's Books for Fall 2021: All Our Coverage
López notes that “while I consider myself more of an illustrator, I’m trying to write my first story.”
- Putnam's Summer Stars
It follows closely on last year bestselling paperback contemporary original, The Cover.
- Don't Let It Be Forgot
Little, Brown's campaign for the Kennedy work (copies in print: 250,000) kicked off with a two-part first serial in the Atlantic Monthly, the first of which was the magazine's December 2002 cover story.
- Fall Trade Paperbacks: True Crime
More than 450 entries cover drug cartels, infamous gangs and notorious crime syndicates.
- Another Afghan Veil
Stories about the plight of Afghan women under the Taliban are proliferating, and Jonathan Burnham at Talk Miramax has just signed up another.
- 'Cooking the Books,' April 7, 2014: A Note from the Editor
Ways we can cover the business better from your perspective?
- Authors on the Air: 'The Long Walk,' 'Eye of the Hurricane'
PW covered Lyons’s push for the book in December, noting that the memoir, originally published in the U.K., has long been a steady seller for the press.
- New Millennium Assets Go to Phoenix
The bankruptcy trustee has a few administrative details to attend to, but selling the assets essentially closes a chapter in the New Millennium story.
- Trump's Triumph
To date, publicity has included a People cover story, second serial in US magazine, first serial in the New York Post and a host of media appearances: Regis & Kelly, Extra!
- Personnel Changes at 'PW'
Claire Kirch is now covering the Midwest for PW.
- Book to Film Deals, Week of July 23, 2018
Breaking Cover by Michele Rigby Assad (Tyndale Momentum, February), about the author and her husband training to be CIA undercover agents, has been optioned by Middleton Media Group.