- Original 'Charlotte's Web' Cover Art Sells at Auction
“In many ways, it is the ultimate story of childhood and of growing up, told with elegant understatement.
- Putnam Rolls Out Cover of Yancey's 'The 5th Wave'
The novel is within the realm of the futuristic and is scientifically plausible, but there’s more to the story than straight science fiction, and I really wanted the cover to convey that, too.”
- Black Booksellers Denounce Tattered Cover Announcement
I see zero discussion of the horrific statements that came out of Tattered Cover over the past year.
- Cover and Title Revealed for 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid' 16
Amulet Books, an imprint of Abrams Children’s Books, has announced the title and cover of the 16th installment in Jeff Kinney’s global bestselling series, Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
- Wimpy Kid Book 11 Cover and Title Revealed
On Thursday, Abrams/Amulet revealed the cover and title of Jeff Kinney’s 11th volume in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series.
- Cover Reveal: 'It Fell from the Sky' by the Fan Brothers
The one on the cover was chosen from their collection.
- Cover Reveal: Welcoming Back Lois Lowry's Willoughbys
The Curious Story of Edward Gorey (HMH/Versify, Mar.).
- Cover Redesign: 'Letters in a Trunk: A WWII Love Story' by indie author Daniel R. Mazza
This month, Michelle Argyle at Melissa Williams Design reimagines the cover of Letters in a Trunk: A WWII Love Story by indie author Daniel R.
- New Hunger Games Novel's Title and Cover Revealed
The mockingjay has returned, but at a new angle... which is very much in line with the story that Suzanne Collins is telling.”
- Cover Reveal: 'The Next Great Paulie Fink'
PW spoke with Benjamin about the creative catalyst for her new book, The Next Great Paulie Fink, the cover of which is revealed here exclusively for the first time.
- Cover Reveal: 'New from Here' by Kelly Yang
“We can show up for other people… in the story, Knox tells his brother the importance of echoing statements of support for the victim,” she noted.
- Religion Update Fall 2015: Cracking the Cover
Still, fall titles once again cover diverse topics, including methods of biblical interpretation and close readings of biblical characters, as well as the intersection of biblical studies with popular culture.
- Cover Reveal: 'Keeping the City Going' by Brian Floca
In a year of extraordinary hardship, children’s authors and illustrators have continued to do what they do best: to engage and entertain young readers and their families through stories.
- Book Cover Redesign: ‘Hundred Percent Chance' by Robert K. Brown
Including the pulse lines around “a memoir” tells the reader immediately that this is probably a story revolving around life and death.Design Note #4: I really liked the typography on the original cover and ultimately decided to stick with a similar sans-serif font for the title.Original
- Book Cover Redesign: ‘My Thoughts Exactly' by Jodie Randisi
Design Note #2: With an image of a tween writing something down and a journal, a pen, and some teeny-tiny footprints, the cover now hints at a realistic story that might also contain some magical fantasy elements.Design Note #3: The author really wanted some jungle elements