- Cover Reveal: 'Creepy Crayon!'
, whose cover is pictured here for the first time.In the trilogy, Reynolds combines spine-tickling and spine-tingling elements, a mix he appreciated as a young reader.
- DiCamillo, Blackall, and Patchett Discuss Life, Courage, and 'The Beatryce Prophecy'
After being found, covered in blood and dirt, in a monastery barn, Beatryce and her protector, a goat named Answelica, are sent by the monks out into the world to evade the realm’s evil king.
- V.E. Schwab’s New Graphic Novel Returns to her Villains Series
Each issue of the comic gets to have two to four covers, and those covers can be illustrated by different artists.
- Moving On Up: 'Beasts of Prey'
Barney also admired what she called the full-bodied characters in the story.
- Translators Fight for Credit on Their Own Book Covers
When FSG shared on its Instagram the cover of the forthcoming short story collection The Trouble with Happiness by Tove Ditlevsen, translated by Michael Favala Goldman, some commenters noted that Goldman’s name was missing from the cover.
- Mountains & Plains Booksellers Celebrate Community, Books, Authors
Set in Los Angeles, the story features three Latinx teenagers “who are going to save the world.”
- Q & A with Lilliam Rivera
I’ve seen the cover, and it’s so cute.
- Q & A with Chuck Wendig
I had a story to tell in that space.
- HarperCollins Introduces Middle Graders to 'Dungeons and Dragons'
“I bought Dungeons and Dragons as a kid and I actually never played it, but I read the books that are in it and loved the covers and the box art.”
- Licensing Hotline: October 2021
The book contains stories from two episodes, “Dug Meets the Puppies” and “Dug Versus Squirrel.”
- The On-Sale Calendar: April 2022
Cover Story by Susan Rigetti (William Morrow, $27.99; ISBN 9780063072053). 50,000 copies.
- Mysteries and Thrillers 2021: When Crime Goes to the Country
“When the story can only happen in this controlled environment, with a limited cast,” Osman adds, “the author has to come up with ways to make the story limitless.”In such stories, the lonely-outpost setting can become a character unto itself.
- Book Deals: Week of October 11, 2021
., Canada, and Germany—tells the story of “a young woman’s self-actualization through a strange physical metamorphosis,” from the perspectives of three people who know her at different stages of her life.
- In Focus: Immigration in Book Publishing
Growing up, there were hardly any children’s books about being Asian American; I’m working on filling that void and acquiring books that cover the full breadth of the Asian American experience.Ramos-Peterson: As a comics and graphic novel publisher whose model is entirely creator owned, we work
- True Crime 2021: What Makes Them Tick?
“Since a lot of the cases I wanted to cover were so haunting, so unforgettable, I was able to jot down those pretty quickly,” Burgess says of writing the book.