- Cover Reveal: 'Another' Book from Christian Robinson Is a First for Him
“I was moved to tell a story about a girl who rarely sees herself as an explorer of new worlds,” he said.
- Flying Time: Stories and Half-Stories
These cover topics such as memories aroused while making soup and a terse reminder left by a companion.
- The Cover Girl Killer: A Hobart Lindsey/Marvia Plum Mystery
It happens that Hobart's company, International Surety, carried Vansittart's policy, which names, as its beneficiary, the "girl on the cover of Death in the Ditch."
- The Story of Christmas
The acrylics star a kindly cast with sweet smiles and shining black-dot eyes; the tone is friendly from cover to cover.
- Cover Reveal: 'Dear Pope Francis,' the First Children's Book by the Pope
“It was heartening to be part of a project that was bringing a different, more hopeful story to the world that would counter the stories of darkness that we see so often,” he said.
- You Can't Judge a Body by Its Cover: 17 Women's Stories of Hunger, Body Shame, and Redemption
“This is not another weight-loss guide,” Bedrick writes, instead presenting the stories of 17 women impacted “by the forces of sexism, misogyny, and shame,” and how they “dropped the shame that bound them to a self-abusing lens about their bodies.”
- Beth's Story
Beth’s lavish lifestyle and intriguing family history are also covered thoroughly, offering seeds for future books (Kate’s Story, 1914 is available simultaneously, and a pair of books set in 1848 are due later this year).
- A Glimpse of Hell: The Explosion on the USS Iowa and Its Cover-Up
A former naval officer who produced several stories about the explosion and coverup for 60 Minutes, Thompson has no ax to grind against the navy as an institution.
- Reporting Iraq: An Oral History of the War by the Journalists Who Covered It
The New Yorker 's Jon Lee Anderson says â€œthere's no proper wayâ€ to cover war that isn't â€œrife with contradictions and problemsâ€; this vital, breathtaking collection may be the closest contemporary reporting gets to cutting through the fog of war. 22 color photos.
- The Rainbow Stories
Pantheon, Viking, and FSG are brining have forthcoming Vollmann hard covers.
- Cover Reveal: Krosoczka Launches Graphic Memoir and Web Series
“The family members who are bereaved have been moved by this story.
- Cover Reveal: Knopf to Publish R.J. Palacio's Debut Graphic Novel
The book, whose cover is revealed here, centers on Julian’s grandmother, whom the author introduced in Auggie & Me: Three Wonder Stories, a companion to 2012’s Wonder.
- Cover Reveal: Sneak Peek at Brian Selznick's 'Kaleidoscopic' New Novel
PW has an exclusive first look at the cover as well as some insights on the project from Selznick and David Levithan, publisher at Scholastic, who acquired and edited the book.
- The Story of the Nile
In Story of the Nile: A Journey Through Time Along the World's Longest River by Anne Millard, illus. by Steve Noon, readers travel from the river's source at Lake Victoria north to the Mediterranean Sea, covering more than 4,000 miles and 4,500 years, with
- Collected Stories
These 41 powerful stories cover Shiner’s career across three decades and multiple genres, showcasing hard-edged, often political genre fiction at its finest.