- The True (25th Anniversary) Story of the Three Little Pigs
“It was a big silver cover that looked like collage and abstract art and incorporated the original cover,” he says.
- Zondervan’s ‘The Story’ Sells 5 Million Copies
The three, eight-week video studies (instead of the original 31-week campaign), The Story Bible Study Series and accompanying videos cover the Old Testament in two segments and the New Testament in one of the 8-week segments.
- Driscoll Rift Stories Not True, Tyndale Says
Driscoll also asked HarperCollins Christian Publishing to remove “#1 New York Times Bestseller” from the cover of Real Marriage.The controversy does not end there for Driscoll, though.
- Zuiker Helps Teens Tell Their Stories In Print
The Zuikers have a list of social issues they want to cover, but the challenge is finding the right teen author and story for each one.
- Inside Stories About Memorable Books
But this is far from the whole story.
- Seven Stories Book Looks at African Americans In Motorsports
Seven Stories held a reading and signing recently for the book in Philadelphia that was covered by C-SPAN and Miller will be appearing on the Tavis Smiley radio show.
- Publishers Weekly’s Top Religion Stories of 2014
Publishers Lying Low During Driscoll Drama Pastor Mark Driscoll gets covered in the L.A.
- Telling Stories: The Comic Art of Frank Frazetta
Everyone knows Frazetta’s story, right?
- PubTech Connect 2018: New Stories, New Platforms
It’s chat fiction, short stories presented entirely as text messages.
- Indie Success Story: Jen McLaughlin's Shot to the Heart
“We had a huge cover reveal,” recalls McLaughlin.
- A Fictional True Story: PW Talks with Kent Carroll
Then there’s the story of Thelma Toole, the author’s mother.
- BEA 2013: Gennifer Albin: Weaver of Stories
The story picks up after Adelice has fled Arras and is headed toward Earth with the two teenage boys she is torn between.
- Random House to Publish Lost Dr. Seuss Stories
Seuss from Then to Now,” in 1988, and poring over the details in the book published in conjunction with the exhibit, Cohen tried to track down some magazine covers that Ted Geisel had done in the late 1920s and early 1930s.
- PW's Most-Read Children's and YA Stories of 2021
Catch up on some of the big stories you may have missed!
- The 39 Clues Launches 'Unstoppable' New Story Arc
The final novel in that six-volume series, David Baldacci’s Day of Doom, whose newly revealed cover appears here, is due March 5.