- Bloomsbury Acquires Two Book Projects by Alan Moore
The two projects were acquired by Bloomsbury U.K. editor-in-chief Paul Baggaley and Bloomsbury U.S. senior editor Daniel Loedel in a deal representing U.K. and North American rights.
- Rights Report: Week of May 3, 2021
/Folio Literary Management negotiated the deal for world rights.
- Biblioasis Launches Bookseller Series
There’s a chance you study right-wing fascism.
- Rights Report: Week of April 26, 2021
Amy Novesky at Cameron Kids has bought world rights to Wave by Diana Farid (l.)
- When Publishers Try Their Hands at Cards
“She did a lot of the work to get the voice right for the cards,” Dreyer said.
- Fast-Growing Independent Publishers, 2021
Launched in 2013 to publish digital editions of out-of-print genre fiction from the 1960s and ’70s, Las Vegas’s Wolfpack Publishing reports that while revenue growth was steady in its first five years, its strongest growth was between 2018 and 2020.
- Lagardere Shareholder Fight Appears Headed to Resolution
In short, management argues the company is moving in the right direction.
- Indie Spotlight: April 2021
Personnel Appraisals, Resumes, Awards, Grants, Scholarships, Internships, Reports, Bid Proposals, Web Pages, Marketing, and MoreCarla D.
- Book Deals: Week of April 26, 2021
It focuses on the impact of a 1983 government report on the U.S. education system and the reforms that followed in its wake.
- How to Make Your Indie Book Project Grammatically Flawless
Most of my editors make changes here and there, and occasionally I’ll receive a report of an error in one of my articles.
- Rights Report: Week of April 19, 2021
Literary did the deal for world rights.
- Four Questions for Paula Yoo
We felt Vincent was reaching out to us saying, “You’re on the right path, keep going.”
- Rights Report: Week of April 12, 2021
Krestyna Lypen at Algonquin has acquired world rights to Camp QUILTBAG* by Nicole Melleby (l.)
- Sweden's Storytel Thrives, Sesamy Launches
"At the moment, monopolies are squeezing competition and rights holders.
- Simon & Schuster Acquires Mike Pence's Autobiography
Canedy bought the title in a two-book, world rights agreement from David Vigliano and Thomas Flannery at Vigliano Associates.