- Middle Ground Book Fest: A Panel on the Post-2020 Middle Grade Landscape
She concluded, “We’re at a point in our history right now where a unity and understanding in the younger generations is going to be pivotal moving forward in general.”
- Q & A with Daniel Nayeri
Bookstores have been “on top of their game, very conscientious,” he reports.
- Rights Report: Week of August 3, 2020
Dana Chidiac at Dial has acquired the middle grade novel The Rowhouse Reporters by Elissa Brent Weissman.
- Q & A with Kimberly Brubaker Bradley
We have to start believing the people who talk about these things and we have to start taking it seriously right off the bat.
- In Jess Walter's Latest, History Is Repeating
No one is read their rights.
- Kinney, Meyer Blockbusters Both Scheduled to Land Tuesday
Jacobs is right on that score.
- Rights Report: Week of July 27, 2020
Naggar Literary handled the deal for world English rights.
- OK Boomer, Let's Read: PW Talks with Jill Filipovic
I think for more conservative boomers, the resentment of millennials is very much tied to the sense that, while white conservative boomers largely triumphed in the political wars of their day—they elected Ronald Reagan, boosted the Evangelical right, and ushered in an era of conservative backlash to
- Anxious Authority: PW Talks with Jeremy Leon Hance
For those who can stay home right now, I think it’s really important not to travel.
- A Guidebook Editor’s Dilemma
Some in New York City would normally be taking the subway to all corners of the five boroughs, but that’s risky right now.
- Europe's Pandemic Sales Slide Quantified
The report noted, "For example, Spanish reproduction rights’ organisation CEDRO recorded a tripling of the level of digital book piracy in Spain in April."
- Rights Report: Week of July 20, 2020
Rebecca Glaser at Amicus Ink has acquired world rights to Who Knew?
- Fall 2020 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-E
Ages 5–8.AbramsAbove the Rim: How Elgin Baylor Changed Basketball by Jen Bryant, illus. by Frank Morrison (Oct. 6, $18.99, ISBN 978-1-4197-4108-1), profiles this African American NBA star and civil rights advocate.
- Fall 2020 Children's Announcements: Publishers R-Z
Random HouseWhoa, Dog.
- Fall 2020 Children's Announcements: Publishers M-Q
Ages 9–12.Channel Kindness: Stories of Kindness and Community by Born This Way Foundation Reporters and Lady Gaga (Sept. 22, $24.99, ISBN 978-1-250-24558-8) tells true stories of young people who made a difference through acts of kindness.