- Remembering a Year to Forget
Right then, even though it was midnight their time, I contacted the editor and publicist to pull my author off of her tour.
- Benefits of an Automated Rights System
In his opening remarks, Rosenblatt outlined the results from a study he cowrote on the return on investment (ROI) of rights management for a report BISG published in summer 2020.
- Ben H. Winters Puts His Spin on the Legal Thriller
And here we are, right on time.At first glance, The Quiet Boy (Mulholland, May) seems more rooted in the real world than most of Winters’s books.
- Book Reviews, Bestselling Books & Publishing Business News | Publishers Weekly
Home > Corporate Page Advertising Information Publishers Weekly is the authority on book publishing It is the most powerful and influential brand serving all segments involved in the creation production marketing and sale of the written word in book
- Authors Guild, HMH Partner to Publish Benefit Collaborative Novel
Respondents reported losing 49% of their regular pre-pandemic income on average.
- RBmedia Creates New Spanish Unit, BookaVivo
Prior to joining RBmedia, Lake was a journalist, first as a reporter in Beijing and then as Cuba correspondent for The Economist.
- Rights Report: Week of March 15, 2021
Publication is slated for spring 2023; Daniel Lazar at Writers House sold North American rights.
- Licensing Hotline: March 2021
“If we keep listening to our customers, we’ll keep going the right way.”
- Miranda and the D-Day Caper
While making fun of right-wing pundit Russ Matthews, he jokingly suggested he knew about a plot based in Hoboken, N.J., a lie modeled on Matthews’s fearmongering.
- When Evil Lived in Laurel: The "white Knights" and the Murder of Vernon Dahmer
This real-life thriller is a worthy tribute to the courage of those who put everything on the line for civil rights.
- Rights Report: Week of March 8, 2021
Neal Porter at Holiday House/Porter has bought world rights to Pass the Baby!
- SPD Executive Director to Step Down, Following Internal Report
“Publishing experience is helpful,” they wrote, “but fundamental expertise in progressive nonprofit management will be the primary emphasis.”Bernheimer expressed optimism that the current and upcoming steps being taken at SPD are heading the distributor in the right direction.
- Books for Budding Activists: Spring 2021
Ages 4–7.This follow-up to I Have the Right to Be a Child illustrates a child’s right to advocate for the environment, as proclaimed in the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, and what children can do to help.Jump at the Sun: The True Life Tale of
- 'Arms' Race: Where We Stand One Year into the Covid-19 Crisis
And that's indeed what turned out to be the case.In a study released last month your team reported that the actual number of COVID-19 infections is likely ten times higher than the reported infection rate.
- Rights Report: Week of March 1, 2021
Jill Davis at HarperCollins has bought world rights, in a preempt, to I Was Born a Baby?