- Rights Report: Week of July 13, 2020
Publication is planned for fall 2021; Stacey Kondla at the Rights Factory did the deal.
- Authors, Customers Demand Borderlands Books Owner Divest from Store
I just could not ask my readers to set foot there right now.
- Court Rejects Trump Family Claims, Greenlights Niece's Tell-All
"The First Amendment forbids prior restraints because they are intolerable infringements on the right to participate in democracy."
- Trump Family Doubles Down, Urges Court to Block S&S from Publishing Mary Trump’s Tell-All
“Does a book publisher, who, having paid for the purported right to publish the book, later receiving actual notice of the fact that the author has no legal right to publish the book, then have the right to rush ahead with publication and distribute the book with full knowledg
- Heartland Summer: Buying Frontlist During a Pandemic
Several booksellers noted that romance titles, in Thomas’ words, “are huge” right now.
- Rights Report: Week of July 6, 2020
Publication is planned for spring 2021; Yurika Yokota Yoshida at Japan Foreign-Rights Centre represented both creators in the deal for world English rights.
- S&S Filing Dismantles Trump Family Bid to Squash Niece’s Tell-All
Meanwhile, also on June 30, the Association of American Publishers, the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press, and the Pen American Center filed a joint amicus brief in support of S&S."
- Rights Report: Week of June 29, 2020
Nick Thomas at Levine Querido has acquired world rights to Freedom!
- The Gift of Time and Space
We are not experiencing the normal rhythms of life right now.
- Edward Ball Writes the White Blight
It’s undeniable that the countervoice will prevail, but it’s a rough time right now, isn’t it?”
- BIPOC to Publishing: We’re Not Okay
However, once we’ve moved up, we report to white executives.
- Small Presses Cope During Covid-19, Part II
“That way two of us can work there without ever really needing to encounter the other,” he explained.Post said that Open Letter’s most serious problem right now is its inability to pay bills.
- Trump Family Files New Suit to Block Niece's Memoir
The book is scheduled for a July 28 publication.According to a report on the website Law.com, Trump family attorney Charles B.
- Licensing Hotline: June 2020
License Insight Editions’ Insight Kids imprint has secured North American licensing rights for the L.O.L.
- Brownstein Resigns From CBLDF
An account of the situation and its aftermath was reported in the Comics Journal in 2006.The CBLDF is a nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting the First Amendment rights of comics artists, publishers, retailers and librarians.