- The Index of Self-Destructive Acts
As Sam conducts his reporting, he becomes enmeshed with the Doyle family.
- Video Series from Jason Reynolds Amplifies Children's Imaginations
Write, Right, Rite participants will be encouraged to share their projects on social media using the hashtags #WriteRightRite and #tellyourstorywithjason.
- Licensing Hotline: April 2020
And be bold with it,’ ” Siglain reported.
- Licensed Publishing in the Covid-19 Era
“As of right now it’s business as usual,” Angelilli says.
- Rights Report: Week of April 7, 2020
Anne Schwartz at Random House/Schwartz has bought world rights to A Bear Far from Home by Susan C.
- Deviant's War: The Homosexual vs. the United States of America
Weaving the Kinsey report, FBI director J.
- The Impostors: How Republicans Quit Governing and Hijacked American Politics
Though Democrats aren’t “always right,” according to Benen, they at least take a “consistently substantive” approach to policy making.
- Queer and Present Strangers: LGBTQ Books 2020
“It would feel really weird to me if we didn’t have something that met those demands.”Community members run both clubs, and both, when this article was reported in February, were on the verge of outgrowing the store’s upstairs meeting area.
- A Burning
A large portion of the chapters devoted to Jivan, told in the first person, come in the form of expository monologues to Purnendu, a reporter.
- Are Public Libraries in Decline?
The report shows a number of important figures, but you are right—there is a suggestion that far too much money is being spent on digital materials that are getting too little use.
- In Mexico, PRHGE Prioritizes Digital as Coronavirus Hits
"We felt it was the right decision to make to protect the health and safety of our team."
- Bertelsmann Now Owns 100% of PRH
“185 years after C.
- Rights Report: Week of March 30, 2020
Harriet Low at HMH has acquired Monkey Business by Anita Sanchez, a middle grade chronicle of one of the most important trials in U.S. history, where the legality of teaching evolution was argued—and the American public was educated—that investigates the importance of journalistic reporting, the legal
- The Trouble with Big Deals
In 1997, Stephen King made news when his reported asking price for Bag of Bones was a jaw-dropping $17 million.
- Squad Goals: Sports Books 2020
Shah began her journalism career in the late 1960s and by 1979 was Newsweek’s #2 sportswriter, and one of the first women to report from a men’s locker room.