- Fall 2015 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-D
Abbeville KidsChef Foody’s Field Trip by Agostino Traini (Sept. 15, hardcover, $14.95, ISBN 978-0-7892-1241-2).
- Fall 2015 Children's Announcements: Publishers E-M
ECWSeriesThe Dead Kid Detective Agency releases Loyalist to a Fault by Evan Munday (Sept. 15, paper, $11.95, ISBN 978-1-77041-074-9), ages 8–12.
- Fall 2015 Children's Announcements: Publishers S-Z
New Scholastic Readers, Level 2 are Fraidy Cats by Stephen Krensky, illus. by Betsy Lewin (Aug. 25, paper, $3.99, ISBN 978-0-545-79966-9), ages 4–8; and Katie Fry, Private Eye: The Missing Fox by Katherine Cox, illus. by Vanessa Brantley Newton (Aug.
- Spring 2015 Religion Announcements: The Bible and Beyond
- Spring 2015 Children's Announcements: Publishers S-Z
SaddlebackSeriesLifeskills in Action adds Money Skills, a five-book set in which important aspects of managing money are explored in books that have a nonfiction and fiction side when flipped, including: Living on a Budget/Road Trip by Jane Gardner and P.J.
- Spring 2015 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-E
Abbeville Kids(dist. by Perseus/PGW)SeriesWorld Soccer Legends by Illugi Jökulsson picks up Messi: Second Edition (Feb. 24, hardcover, $13.95, ISBN 978-0-7892-1225-2), Ronaldo: Second Edition (Feb. 24, hardcover, $13.95, ISBN 978-0-7892-1226-9), Neymar (
- Fall 2014 Children's Announcements: Publishers E-L
ECW(dist. by Legato)Project Superhero by E.
- Fall 2014 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-D
Abbeville Kids(dist. by Perseus)The King and the Magician by Jorge Bucay, illus. by Gusti (Sept. 23, hardcover, $14.95, ISBN 978-0789212047), is a fairy tale about the power of wisdom and compassion.
- Is That You, Alien?: Check Inside the Secret Pockets If You Dare
Cox’s cartooning keeps things from getting too scary, and after all the false alarms, the pop-up ending should still catch some readers by surprise.
- The Art of Photography
More than 50 of the world’s leading graphic designers and illustrators reveal their private sketchbooks to authors Steve Heller and Rick Landers.
- Books in Spanish: Spanish Books Spring 2014
NonfictionHeroe (Hero) by Rhonda Byrne Atria Español (July) ISBN 9781476765013 From creator of the international bestselling book The Secret comes Hero.
- Spring 2014 Children's Announcements: M - R
Macmillan/Farrar, Straus and GirouxThe Pout-Pout Fish Goes to School by Deborah Diesen, illus. by Daniel X.
- Spring 2014 Children's Announcements: A - D
Abbeville Press(Dist. by Perseus)SeriesWorld Soccer Legends by Illugi Jökulsson welcomes FC Barcelona (Mar. 4, hardcover, $12.95, ISBN 978-0789211583), Ronaldo (Mar. 4, hardcover, $12.95, ISBN 978-0789211668), Messi (Mar. 4, hardcover, $12.95, ISBN 978-078921
- Spring 2014 Announcements: Green and Other Colors: Art, Architecture & Photography
An award-winning documentary photographer delivers a stunning visual history of the Silicon Valley technology boom, in which he was witness to key moments in the careers of Steve Jobs and more than 70 other leading innovators as they created today’s digital world.
- Fall 2013 Children's Announcements: Publishers F-M
\tF+W Media/Merit Press \tEscape from Eden by Elisa Nader (Aug. 18, hardcover, $17.95, ISBN 978-1440563928).