- Spring 2012 Children's Listings: Publishers G-L
My Dad by Steve Smallman, illus. by Sean Julian (June 1, hardcover, $16.99, ISBN 978-1561487448) celebrates fathers.
- Fall 2013 Children's Announcements: Publishers F-M
\tF+W Media/Merit Press \tEscape from Eden by Elisa Nader (Aug. 18, hardcover, $17.95, ISBN 978-1440563928).
- Spring 2012 Children's Listings: Publishers R-S
It’s Milking Time by Phyllis Alsdurf, illus. by Steve Johnson and Lou Fancher (Apr. 24, hardcover, $16.99, ISBN 978-0375869112) answers the question, “Where does milk come from?”
- January 2012 PW Select Listings: Quality & Diversity Among The Self-Published
- Fiction Reviews
A Fortunate AgeJoanna Smith Rakoff.
- Spring 2014 Children's Announcements: A - D
Abbeville Press(Dist. by Perseus)SeriesWorld Soccer Legends by Illugi Jökulsson welcomes FC Barcelona (Mar. 4, hardcover, $12.95, ISBN 978-0789211583), Ronaldo (Mar. 4, hardcover, $12.95, ISBN 978-0789211668), Messi (Mar. 4, hardcover, $12.95, ISBN 978-078921
- Fall 2012 Children's Announcements: Publishers G-M
Puppy’s First Christmas by Steve Smallman, illus. by Alison Edgson (Oct. 1, hardcover, $16.99, ISBN 978-1561487677) is a holiday tale for dog and cat fans.
- Fall 2016 Children's Announcements: Publishers N-R
National Geographic KidsNatumi Takes the Lead: The True Story of an Orphan Elephant Who Finds Family by Gerry Ellis and Amy Novesky (Nov. 8, hardcover, $16.99, ISBN 978-1-4263-2561-8).
- Fall 2012 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-F
ABBEVILLE KIDS Are You Sleeping Little One?
- Spring 2016 Religion & Spirituality Announcements
With the arrival of spring comes the release of many religion and spirituality books that ask readers to contemplate long-standing practices and consider new ways forward.
- PW: Sneak Previews: Fall 2000 Children's Books
- PW: Come and Get It! Cookbooks for 2000
- BEA's Convention & Education Schedule
The ABA is using BookExpo America's return to Washington, D.C., for the first time since 1989 to host Legislative Day on Wednesday, May 17.
- Children's Books for Spring
Children's Books for SpringCompiled by
- Bestselling Children's Books 2008: Meyer’s Deep Run
Jeff Foxworthy, illus. by Steve Björkman.