- January 2012 PW Select Listings: Quality & Diversity Among The Self-Published
- Fall 2011 Children's Announcements: G-L
by Steve Smallman, illus. by Caroline Pedler (Oct., $16.99; ISBN 978-1-56148-725-7).
- The On-Sale Calendar: September 2011
South with the Sun by Lynne Cox (Knopf, $30; ISBN 978-0-307-59340-5). 75,000 copies.
- Fall 2011 Announcements: Science: From Big Questions to the Brain
Da Capo The Quantum Universe: (And Why Anything That Can Happen, Does) by Brian Cox and Jeff Forshaw (Jan., hardcover, $25, ISBN 978-0-306-81964-3).
- BEA 2011: Around the Booths
PW's guide to BookExpo America based on BEA exhibitors' response to our call for information 24 ORE Cultura srl Booth: 3362 Company description: 24 ORE Cultura srl, Publishing House belonging to Il Sole 24 ORE Group, specializes in high-quality illustrated books.
- Spring 2011 Children's Announcements: G-L
Dylan waddles away from his family in this springtime tale. (2-6) A Little Fairy Magic ($16.99) by Julia Hubery, illus. by Alison Edgson, focuses on rivalries and friendships between siblings. (3-7) Icky Little Duckling ($16.99) by Steve02/21/2011
- Spring 2011 Children's Announcements: Fall 2011 Sneak Previews
BOYDS MILLS Boyds Mills Press evolves its point of view with Billions of Years, Amazing Changes: The Story of Evolution by Laurence Pringle, illus. by Steve Jenkins, a look at how Darwin developed his view of evolution, and how research suppo
- Children's Books for Fall: G-L
(All ages) Emily's New Friend ($16.99) by Cindy Post Senning, illus. by Steve Björkman.
- Children's Books for Fall: A-C
ABBEVILLE KIDS Flip-o-saurus ($15.95) by Sara Ball.
- Trade Paperback Listings 2010
art & architecture actar Clip, Stamp, Fold (Nov., $44.95) by Beatriz Colomina gathers selections from small architecture magazines that helped transform design culture in the 1960s and 1970s.
- Around the Booths
From Abrams Image:Nigel Barker's Beauty Equation by Nigel Barker; Max's Kansas City by Steven Kasher; Carl Warner's Food Landscapes by Carl Warner; Threadless by Jake Nickell and Jeffrey Kalmikoff; Reefer Movie Madness<
- Children's Books for Spring: H
HARLEQUIN TEEN Paperbacks The Iron King ($9.99) by Julie Kagawa launches the Iron Fey series
- Nonfiction Book Reviews: 10/12/2009
Velocity: Combining Lean, Six Sigma, and the Theory of Constraints to Achieve Breakthrough Performance—A Business NovelDee Jacob, Suzan Bergland and Jeff Cox.
- Children's Book Reviews: 8/17/2009
The Marvelous ToyTom Paxton, illus. by Steve Cox.
- Fiction Book Reviews: 8/10/2009
Peter and Max: A Fables NovelBill Willingham, illus. by Steve Leialoha.