- Children's Books for Spring 2005: A - E
A mother learns to drive as her anxious children ride in the back seat. (10-18) PAPERBACK REISSUE The Adventures of High J
- Children's Books For Fall (H)
A girl creates shadows to trick the evil Ooboo. (5-10) A Symphony of Whales by Steve Schuch, illus. by Peter Sylvada ($16).
- Spoken Audio For Spring
AUDIO BOOK CONTRACTORSP.O.
- PW: Children's Books for Fall
Steve collects anything that can fit in his pockets. (3-8)GROSSET & DUNLAP The Little Engine That Could Giant Lift-and-Learn Book, illus. by Cristina Ong ($9.99), is a lift-the-flap board book version of this tale. (3-6)When I Grow Up by Steve Augarde
- Spoken Audio For Fall
AUDIO LITERATURE Dist. by Publishers Group West; (800) 788-3123 Loving What Is by Byron Katie with Stephen Mitchell.
- PW: Children's Books for Spring
And Full-Color Activity Books adds All-Star Sports Fun by Sheila Sweeny, illus. by Steve Henry; and Totally Amazing Dinosaurs by Randi Hacker, illus. by Phil Wilson ($3.99 each, 7-10).GOLDEN/GOLD KEY Series Generation Girl introduces Taking Charge, First Crush and Campaign Chao
- Children's Announcements Spring 2005: HCI Books to London Town Press
A dog becomes a world traveler after wandering into a post office. (4-8) That Crazy Eddie ($15.95) by Judy Cox, illus. by Blanche Sims.
- Fiction Reviews: Week of 10/1/2007
The Ginseng Hunter Jeff Talarigo.
- Children's Books for Spring: Simon & Schuster/Pulse-Zonderkidz
CHILDREN'S BOOKS FOR SPRING (arranged alphabetically by publisher)
- Fiction Reviews
My AbandonmentPeter Rock.
- Children’s Books for Spring: H
HACHAI The Invisible Book ($10.95) by Bracha Goetz, illus. by Patti Agroff.
- Spoken Audio for Spring
AUDIO BOOKSHELF Black Like Me by John Howard Griffin.
- Children's Books for Spring: I - O
IMMEDIUM (Consortium, dist.)
- Children's Books: Spring 2005 Sneak Previews
ABRAMS Abrams buzzes along with Happy Bees by Arthur Yorinks, illus. by Carey Armstrong-Ellis, which includes a musical CD; Toulouse Lautrec by Robert Burleigh, a biography of this artist; and
- Spring 2002 Mass Market Paperbacks
SPRING ANNOUNCEMENT CATEGORIES &/>