- Children's Books for Spring, cont...
Monsieur Saguette uses his imagination to help himself and others in times of need. (3-7) Bees and Ants ($14.95 each, paper $5.95) by Deborah Hodge, photos by the Denver Museum of Nature and Science, focus on these creatures. (4-7
- Children's Books for Fall
PublishersA-E | F-J | K-P | R-S | T-Z FARRAR, STRAUS & GIROUXSome from the Moon, Some from the Sun: Poems and Songs for Everyone
- Children's Books for Fall, Candlewick - Crossway Books
This tale of dancing farm animals celebrates diversity. (3-6) I Am Happy: A Touch-and-Feel Book of Feelings ($12.99, 0-7636-1753-9) by Steve Light encourages kids to "feel their feelings." (3-6)
- Working the Floor: BEA Exhibitor Listing Q-S
2003 BEA EXHIBITOR LISTINGS (Grouped Alphabetically)
- Children's Books for Spring 2005: A - E
A mother learns to drive as her anxious children ride in the back seat. (10-18) PAPERBACK REISSUE The Adventures of High J
- Children's Books For Fall (H)
A girl creates shadows to trick the evil Ooboo. (5-10) A Symphony of Whales by Steve Schuch, illus. by Peter Sylvada ($16).
- Fiction Reviews: Week of 10/1/2007
The Ginseng Hunter Jeff Talarigo.
- Children's Books for Spring: Simon & Schuster/Pulse-Zonderkidz
CHILDREN'S BOOKS FOR SPRING (arranged alphabetically by publisher)
- PW: Children's Books for Spring
And Full-Color Activity Books adds All-Star Sports Fun by Sheila Sweeny, illus. by Steve Henry; and Totally Amazing Dinosaurs by Randi Hacker, illus. by Phil Wilson ($3.99 each, 7-10).GOLDEN/GOLD KEY Series Generation Girl introduces Taking Charge, First Crush and Campaign Chao
- Fiction Reviews
My AbandonmentPeter Rock.
- Children's Announcements Spring 2005: HCI Books to London Town Press
A dog becomes a world traveler after wandering into a post office. (4-8) That Crazy Eddie ($15.95) by Judy Cox, illus. by Blanche Sims.
- Spoken Audio For Spring
AUDIO BOOK CONTRACTORSP.O.
- PW: Children's Books for Fall
Steve collects anything that can fit in his pockets. (3-8)GROSSET & DUNLAP The Little Engine That Could Giant Lift-and-Learn Book, illus. by Cristina Ong ($9.99), is a lift-the-flap board book version of this tale. (3-6)When I Grow Up by Steve Augarde
- Spoken Audio For Fall
AUDIO LITERATURE Dist. by Publishers Group West; (800) 788-3123 Loving What Is by Byron Katie with Stephen Mitchell.
- Children’s Books for Spring: H
HACHAI The Invisible Book ($10.95) by Bracha Goetz, illus. by Patti Agroff.