- Children's Books for Spring: I - O
IMMEDIUM (Consortium, dist.)
- Children's Books: Spring 2005 Sneak Previews
ABRAMS Abrams buzzes along with Happy Bees by Arthur Yorinks, illus. by Carey Armstrong-Ellis, which includes a musical CD; Toulouse Lautrec by Robert Burleigh, a biography of this artist; and
- Spring 2002 Mass Market Paperbacks
SPRING ANNOUNCEMENT CATEGORIES &/>
- Adult Audio For Fall
AGORA PUBLICATIONS17 Dean St., Millis, Mass. 02054; (508) 376-1073Plato's Republic, Books 1-10 by Plato.
- Fall 2017 Children's Announcements: Publishers G-M
Ages 3–8.SeriesNew BabyLit titles are Anne of Green Gables: A BabyLit Places Primer (Aug. 22, board book, $9.99, ISBN 978-1-4236-4782-9), Classic Lit A to Z: A BabyLit Alphabet Primer (Sept. 12, board book, $9.99, ISBN 978-1-4236-4805-5), and The
- Children's Books for Fall, Macmillan Caribbean - Overmountain
CHILDREN'S BOOKS FOR FALL (Arranged alphabetically by publisher)
- Home Sweet (and Tranquil) Home
- Working the Floor: O-Q
Featured: 1,000 Low Fat Recipes by JoAnne Cox; 1,000 Classic Recipes by Elizabeth Towers; 1,000 Stories & Rhymes by David Clarke; Gardening Compendium by Laura Payne; The House Book by Chelsea Haugh.
- PW: Children's Books for Fall
- Books in Spanish: Spanish Books Spring 2014
NonfictionHeroe (Hero) by Rhonda Byrne Atria Español (July) ISBN 9781476765013 From creator of the international bestselling book The Secret comes Hero.
- Holiday Gift Guide 2020: Nonfiction
Comics and comedy fans alike will delight in this hilarious and self-deprecating memoir.Love, Kurt: The Vonnegut Love Letters, 1941–1945Edited by Edith Vonnegut (Random House)ISBN 978-0-59313-301-9, $35Kurt Vonnegut toiled in obscurity before 1969’s Slaughterhouse-Five made him a household name, but
- BEA 2011: Around the Booths
PW's guide to BookExpo America based on BEA exhibitors' response to our call for information 24 ORE Cultura srl Booth: 3362 Company description: 24 ORE Cultura srl, Publishing House belonging to Il Sole 24 ORE Group, specializes in high-quality illustrated books.
- Trade Paperback Listings 2010
art & architecture actar Clip, Stamp, Fold (Nov., $44.95) by Beatriz Colomina gathers selections from small architecture magazines that helped transform design culture in the 1960s and 1970s.
- Spring 2018 Children's Announcements: Publishers S-Z
Ages 7–10.ScholasticWhen I Grow Up by Tim Minchin, illus. by Steve Antony (Mar. 27, hardcover, $17.99, ISBN 978-1-338-23384-1).
- Children's Books for Spring: A - E
A mother learns to drive as her anxious children ride in the back seat. (10-18) Paperback Reissue The Adventures of High John the Co