- Trade Paperback Listings 2010
art & architecture actar Clip, Stamp, Fold (Nov., $44.95) by Beatriz Colomina gathers selections from small architecture magazines that helped transform design culture in the 1960s and 1970s.
- Children's Books for Spring: A - E
A mother learns to drive as her anxious children ride in the back seat. (10-18) Paperback Reissue The Adventures of High John the Co
- Spring 2018 Children's Announcements: Publishers S-Z
Ages 7–10.ScholasticWhen I Grow Up by Tim Minchin, illus. by Steve Antony (Mar. 27, hardcover, $17.99, ISBN 978-1-338-23384-1).
- PW: Adult Audio for Fall 2000
- Fall 2015 Children's Announcements: Publishers S-Z
New Scholastic Readers, Level 2 are Fraidy Cats by Stephen Krensky, illus. by Betsy Lewin (Aug. 25, paper, $3.99, ISBN 978-0-545-79966-9), ages 4–8; and Katie Fry, Private Eye: The Missing Fox by Katherine Cox, illus. by Vanessa Brantley Newton (Aug.
- Fall 2011 Children's Announcements: G-L
by Steve Smallman, illus. by Caroline Pedler (Oct., $16.99; ISBN 978-1-56148-725-7).
- Spring 2012 Children's Listings: Publishers G-L
My Dad by Steve Smallman, illus. by Sean Julian (June 1, hardcover, $16.99, ISBN 978-1561487448) celebrates fathers.
- Spring 2020 Children's Announcements: Publishers F-L
Fabled FilmsPippa Park Raises Her Game by Erin Yun (Feb. 4, $15.99, ISBN 978-1-944020-26-2).
- Fall 2013 Children's Announcements: Publishers F-M
\tF+W Media/Merit Press \tEscape from Eden by Elisa Nader (Aug. 18, hardcover, $17.95, ISBN 978-1440563928).
- Spring 2012 Children's Listings: Publishers R-S
It’s Milking Time by Phyllis Alsdurf, illus. by Steve Johnson and Lou Fancher (Apr. 24, hardcover, $16.99, ISBN 978-0375869112) answers the question, “Where does milk come from?”
- January 2012 PW Select Listings: Quality & Diversity Among The Self-Published
- Fiction Reviews
A Fortunate AgeJoanna Smith Rakoff.
- Spring 2014 Children's Announcements: A - D
Abbeville Press(Dist. by Perseus)SeriesWorld Soccer Legends by Illugi Jökulsson welcomes FC Barcelona (Mar. 4, hardcover, $12.95, ISBN 978-0789211583), Ronaldo (Mar. 4, hardcover, $12.95, ISBN 978-0789211668), Messi (Mar. 4, hardcover, $12.95, ISBN 978-078921
- Fall 2012 Children's Announcements: Publishers G-M
Puppy’s First Christmas by Steve Smallman, illus. by Alison Edgson (Oct. 1, hardcover, $16.99, ISBN 978-1561487677) is a holiday tale for dog and cat fans.
- Fall 2016 Children's Announcements: Publishers N-R
National Geographic KidsNatumi Takes the Lead: The True Story of an Orphan Elephant Who Finds Family by Gerry Ellis and Amy Novesky (Nov. 8, hardcover, $16.99, ISBN 978-1-4263-2561-8).