- The On-Sale Calendar: April 2017
Ward (Ballantine, $28; ISBN 978-0-451-47519-0).The Witchwood Crown by Tad Williams (DAW, $30; ISBN 978-0-7564-1060-5).Waking Gods by Sylvain Neuvel (Del Rey, $28; ISBN 978-1-101-88672-4).The Lost Order by Steve Berry (Minotaur, $28.99; ISBN
- Fall 2016 Children's Announcements: Publishers N-R
National Geographic KidsNatumi Takes the Lead: The True Story of an Orphan Elephant Who Finds Family by Gerry Ellis and Amy Novesky (Nov. 8, hardcover, $16.99, ISBN 978-1-4263-2561-8).
- Fall 2016 Children's Announcements: Publishers S-Z
SarabandeWays of the Doomed by Moira McPartlin (Oct. 1, paper, $11.99, ISBN 978-1-908643-88-9) launches the Sun Song YA trilogy set in 2089, when society is divided into the Privileged and the Native Celtic underclass.
- Fall 2016 Adult Announcements: Religion & Spirituality
With titles coming from renowned athletes, bloggers, and speakers—as well as religious leaders—it’s clear that religion publishers are widening their nets to bring in new readers.Top 10The Broken Way: A Daring Path into the Abundant LifeAnn Voskamp.
- Spring 2016 Religion & Spirituality Announcements
With the arrival of spring comes the release of many religion and spirituality books that ask readers to contemplate long-standing practices and consider new ways forward.
- Spring 2016 Children's Announcements: Publishers H-M
Ages 4–8.Woodpecker Wants a Waffle by Steve Breen (June 14, hardcover, $17.99, ISBN 978-0-06-234257-7).
- Apple iBooks Category Bestsellers, October 11, 2015
Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson - 9781451648553 - (Simon & Schuster) 10.
- Fall 2015 Children's Announcements: Publishers S-Z
New Scholastic Readers, Level 2 are Fraidy Cats by Stephen Krensky, illus. by Betsy Lewin (Aug. 25, paper, $3.99, ISBN 978-0-545-79966-9), ages 4–8; and Katie Fry, Private Eye: The Missing Fox by Katherine Cox, illus. by Vanessa Brantley Newton (Aug.
- Fall 2015 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-D
Abbeville KidsChef Foody’s Field Trip by Agostino Traini (Sept. 15, hardcover, $14.95, ISBN 978-0-7892-1241-2).
- Fall 2015 Children's Announcements: Publishers E-M
ECWSeriesThe Dead Kid Detective Agency releases Loyalist to a Fault by Evan Munday (Sept. 15, paper, $11.95, ISBN 978-1-77041-074-9), ages 8–12.
- Spring 2015 Religion Announcements: The Bible and Beyond
- Spring 2015 Children's Announcements: Publishers S-Z
SaddlebackSeriesLifeskills in Action adds Money Skills, a five-book set in which important aspects of managing money are explored in books that have a nonfiction and fiction side when flipped, including: Living on a Budget/Road Trip by Jane Gardner and P.J.
- Spring 2015 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-E
Abbeville Kids(dist. by Perseus/PGW)SeriesWorld Soccer Legends by Illugi Jökulsson picks up Messi: Second Edition (Feb. 24, hardcover, $13.95, ISBN 978-0-7892-1225-2), Ronaldo: Second Edition (Feb. 24, hardcover, $13.95, ISBN 978-0-7892-1226-9), Neymar (
- Fall 2014 Children's Announcements: Publishers E-L
ECW(dist. by Legato)Project Superhero by E.
- Fall 2014 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-D
Abbeville Kids(dist. by Perseus)The King and the Magician by Jorge Bucay, illus. by Gusti (Sept. 23, hardcover, $14.95, ISBN 978-0789212047), is a fairy tale about the power of wisdom and compassion.