- Children's Books for Spring: A- D
ABRAMS Bob & Co. ($9.95) by Delphine Durand tackles the big questions of life and the universe.
- PW: Come and Get It! Cookbooks for 2000
- Children's Books for Fall, Tallfellow Press/ Smallfellow - Zonderkidz
CHILDREN'S BOOKS FOR FALL (Arranged alphabetically by publisher)
- Sneak Previews Fall 2001 Children's Books
Sneak Previews Fall 2001 Children's B
- Children's Books for Fall, T - Z
TANGLEWOOD PRESS It All Began with a Bean ($14.95) by Katie McKy, illus. by Tracy Hill, reveals what hap
- PW: Sneak Previews: Fall 2000 Children's Books
- Children's Books for Spring
Children's Books for SpringCompiled by
- Spring 2013 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-E
\t4 SUNFLOWERS MEDIA \tSeries \tFuzzwippers continues with Fuzzwippers Make Good Helpers (Mar. 21, paper, $8.95, ISBN 978-0988356252) and Fuzzwippers Make Great Travelers (June 21, paper, $8.95, ISBN 978-0988356269) by Marilynn Halas, illus.
- Children's Books for Spring: A - F
ABINGDON Pennies from Heaven ($14) by Molly Schaar Idle aims to teach the value of spirituality and faith. (4-8)PaperbackAbingdon's Books of the Bible Games
- Children's Books for Fall: G - H
GIBBS SMITH Series Pink Princess serves up Pink Princes
- Children's Books for Spring: A - C
ABBEVILLE Red, Yellow, Blue, and You ($8.95) by Cynthia Vance, illus. by Candace Whitman, is a board book introducing the primary
- Fall 2005 Sneak Previews
ABRAMS Abrams pricks up its ears with Noises at Night by Beth Raisner Glass and Susan Lubner, illus. by Bruce Whatley, a bedtime tale; Albert
- Spring 2008 Sneak Previews
by Judy Cox, illus. by Joe Mathieu, in which silly Mrs.
- Reviews Annex: Nonfiction
THE BETWEEN BOYFRIENDS BOOK: A Collection of Cautiously Hopeful EssaysCindy Chupack.
- Fall 2012 Sneak Previews
ABRAMS Abrams buckles up for Kel Gilligan: Semi-Professional Daredevil by Michael Buckley, illus. by Dan Santat, about a preschool Evel Knievel; Hit the Road, Jackby Robert Burleigh, illus. by Ross MacDonald, a Jack Kerouac–inspired picture